Sign in to follow this  
nevets88

Hi res photo: Streamsong

Note: This thread is 1219 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

8 posts / 3102 viewsLast Reply

Dunno which hole this is, but I like seeing hi res photos that aren't taken by a professional photographer and not touched up, no HDR, no filters, so we can see the course as it really is. Cool cloud formations too.

What are those tee markers? They look like something from Tobacco Road.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

What are those tee markers?

The  tee markers look like a piece of rail cut into small lengths.

If they are indeed rail, then maybe they would give a clue to the course?

Club Rat

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevets88

What are those tee markers?

The  tee markers look like a piece of rail cut into small lengths.

Club Rat

They sure look like them. Their weight would make them great tee markers. And if someone makes off with one, plenty where they came from. Just saw off another one.

Club Rat

The Caption says that it's from Streamsong. It looks like the Blue course at Streamsong.

On 10/20/2014 at 6:06 AM, nevets88 said:

Dunno which hole this is, but I like seeing hi res photos that aren't taken by a professional photographer and not touched up, no HDR, no filters, so we can see the course as it really is. Cool cloud formations too.

What are those tee markers? They look like something from Tobacco Road.

5f12b530_WVwFcOj.jpeg

I know this post is 3 years old, but if anybody cares to know, I am pretty sure this is #13 on blue. It is 290 yard par 4, and is the tightest driving hole on the blue course. You can use an iron or hybrid but unless you have a wedge or less for the approach, it's no picnic to get on the green which is way out left (it is higher in reality than it seem in the pic).  

Unlike this hole most of the drives have generous landing areas although most of them have really well thought out (but fair) risk/reward built in. 

This is #7 on the red course at Streamsong. Par 5 slight dogleg left off those bunkers right in the middle of the picture and the green is alongside the lake pictured left. #18 for the blue course is off to the right. The tee markers are 6" long cuts of railroad tracks.

Note: This thread is 1219 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!