IGNORED

Mini Tour Play

Ben
Note: This thread is 1550 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thanks guys. I was alright with what happened on day 1, I was actually playing quite well until the injury. Day 2 was just a royal pain. I'm over it now, but I do need to put in some serious work this week.

Speaking of "next time," I leave for Korea on Friday and QSchool starts on the 23rd. Unfortunately the forcast is 57* with 60% chance of rain.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Down south in Kunsan. Still gonna butt cold. Although so far the forecast is for mid 50s, so not too bad. I hit up REI a few days ago for baselayers, beanies, gloves and heat warmers. Two weeks ago we had unseasonably cold weather in LA, I've been trying to train my mind to not be cold. I say "bring it on!"

Follow along at www.eng.kgt.co.kr

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Will be keeping an eye on things, keep the updates coming. Always a good read!!

Cobra - Speed Pro 8.5º X-Flex, Speed Pro 13º S-Flex | Mizuno - MP CLK 20º Hybrid, MP-67 DG S300 4-PW | Cleveland - CG10 52º,56º, 60º | Rife - Antigua Island 34"

Thanks guys. I was alright with what happened on day 1, I was actually playing quite well until the injury. Day 2 was just a royal pain. I'm over it now, but I do need to put in some serious work this week.

Good luck in Korea!! Man, that would be so cool!

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Seems like the Pre-Qualifying for Internationals Only on the 23rd is cancelled. How does the KGT Q-school work?

My theory is, there aren't enough international players to justify that international only pre-qual round. So, now there's a pre-qual of two rounds, starting on the 23rd, for all players. Then the four round final stage.

Just about finished with packing. Got a few odds-and-ends to pick up tomorrow. Then jettin at 12:40am!

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

My theory is, there aren't enough international players to justify that international only pre-qual round. So, now there's a pre-qual of two rounds, starting on the 23rd, for all players. Then the four round final stage.

Damn that sucks. Do some damage out there and don't forget to have fun while your out there. Haven't been back in 20 years but I hear some crazy stories. Best of luck and try to keep us updated if possible.

« Keith »

Thanks everyone! I am getting pretty excited!

Check out this wacko course I've got to play. www.gunsancc.net . An 81hole golf resort! Water water water, and more water.

http://gunsancc.net/s01/s01.asp

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Water water water, and more water.

Holy crap! That's a lot of water! You can do it though. Best of luck!

In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

- That is crazy amount of water! How many holes do they have there? Looks like it could honestly be 4 18's.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

He said 81 hole golf resort. That's 72 different combinations!

Assuming each nine is independent, yeah. That's just amazing.

On the other hand, I have to wonder if the architect owns the ball concession. Play well Ben.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Note: This thread is 1550 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!