IGNORED

CMP Challenge #001 - Pitch Four Balls at Once

• Administrator

Though I've done this on camera a few times (we have five hit at once on camera as well, some have seen it, and it's going in a video we have coming in the next week or so), here's my first attempt. And only attempt, as it turns out, since my second attempt nailed the big heating unit above the teaching bay.

I caught the last ball thin but I was hitting it off the tightest of lies - the center portion of the mat doesn't give much at all. It's equivalent to pitching from the super-firm fairways in Scotland and not at all lush. I included a still frame at the end that shows this; I hadn't realized the camera was aimed so high on my iPhone. You'll have to take my word for it, but I think I've earned the trust of most. :D

More mirth would have likely ensued given the results of the second shot, in which all four balls were launched with very good trajectories… but it's loud as heck and having achieved success the first time around, I didn't see the need to include it. Sorry! :)

Still processing but will be updated soon.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For some reason YouTube doesn't want to process this...here's a VIMEO. Got 3 (2 got up, 1 was basically bladed) on the first pass and got all 4 on the second and third attempt. There was plenty of

Not sure why I decided to set the camera up so close...

About a 25-30 yard swing. First swing felt clunky with the fourth ball, second swing felt better. With the third swing the fourth ball went way left No change in pitching technique, just made sure

Though I've done this on camera a few times (we have five hit at once on camera as well, some have seen it, and it's going in a video we have coming in the next week or so), here's my first attempt. And only attempt, as it turns out, since my second attempt nailed the big heating unit above the teaching bay.

I caught the last ball thin but I was hitting it off the tightest of lies - the center portion of the mat doesn't give much at all. It's equivalent to pitching from the super-firm fairways in Scotland and not at all lush. I included a still frame at the end that shows this; I hadn't realized the camera was aimed so high on my iPhone. You'll have to take my word for it, but I think I've earned the trust of most. :D

More mirth would have likely ensued given the results of the second shot, in which all four balls were launched with very good trajectories… but it's loud as heck and having achieved success the first time around, I didn't see the need to include it. Sorry! :)

Still processing but will be updated soon.

The lead in graphics are a refreshing change from Dave trying to scare the living shit out of everyone in my office. :-P

• Administrator

The lead in graphics are a refreshing change from Dave trying to scare the living shit out of everyone in my office.

Bah. Didn't intend for the black screen at the end. Oh well.

Here's a video we did (we still have to edit the title and description, but it's uploaded).

Of course, you can get LSW at http://lowestscorewins.com/buy . :)

Ohhh, very Christmas-y intro! :dance:

HOT DAMN!

Not only does Dave get all the balls everytime, but look at how tight of a grouping they land in. Outstanding!

Here's a video we did (we still have to edit the title and description, but it's uploaded).

Of course, you can get LSW at http://lowestscorewins.com/buy . :)

When are sequels 5 and 6 coming out! :-)

Mirth'd.

1st take got three balls clean. 2nd take I moved the balls back in my stance with atrocious results. 3rd take I moved them all forward, with the first ball in the spot I'd normally play a pitch. That worked, so I went for five B-)

• Upvote 1