IGNORED

CMP Challenge #001 - Pitch Four Balls at Once

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For some reason YouTube doesn't want to process this...here's a VIMEO. Got 3 (2 got up, 1 was basically bladed) on the first pass and got all 4 on the second and third attempt. There was plenty of

Not sure why I decided to set the camera up so close...

About a 25-30 yard swing. First swing felt clunky with the fourth ball, second swing felt better. With the third swing the fourth ball went way left No change in pitching technique, just made sure

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogielicious

Nice!  So I guess it's cold AND dark up there in Wisconsin!

Yeah, either that or I was just too lazy to turn all the lights on.

In some indoor places with fluorescent lights, if I film a 240fps, it has a seizure inducing strobe effect.  So darkness isn't so bad!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Stripper knees.

I should write a book and start a website with **********10 FREE VIDEOS**********

"Learn the one mistake that is costing you 2, 4, 6 even 20 strokes around the greens!"

"Learn how to engage your stripper knees and add up to 20 yards to your green side pitches!"

• 3 weeks later...

Just been trying to find out if there is a standing world record for this....not that i can find, however there is a record for number of golf balls fitted in your mouth (its five). Must be someone up for the challenge (hitting them, not eating them) :-P

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

was reviewing quickie pitching video and reminded me of this older challenge - just wanted to give it a bump to see if there were anyone interested trying

Wow, 2014! Time flies...

This would probably be easier now than it was for me seven years ago.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Or just hit the club that can advance the ball as far as possible while not bringing the penalty strokes into play?
    • I will risk accuracy for distance if it’s still playable and I actually score better that way. If I hit it behind trees and lose balls frequently, maybe a shorter club off the tee is better, but going from a 6 iron to an 8 iron is a big difference. What I remember best from my best round to date was that I felt in control with the driver and could have at it without the fear if a push-slice. I hit fairways, rough and bunkers, but the advantage of being closer is big, even if I find a bunker or the rough. The courses also matters of course. Some people play regularly on courses with few trees and manageable rough. I’ve played on some really narrow courses where a bad shot often is a lost ball. You always have to evaluate the hole and where you are likely to land. On some holes the layout suggests an iron is better, or a wood. On other holes you can go for maximum distance with the driver. It’s easier to use numbers like that with the peofessionals than amateurs, so don’t get too caught up in decimals. Give it a try a few rounds and see what happens, but remember your shot cones and adjust club selections to the hole layouts.
    • In just the past week or so the pool noodles are out of the cups, and rakes are back out.  We've had food and beverage service on the deck all along, with limited indoor seating all along, and we still have limited seating indoors.  We're seeing a lot more two-person carts now as people are being vaccinated, but you can still ride as a single.  We're not planning any shotgun starts for tournaments yet, trying to avoid larger gatherings.  So we're progressing towards normal, not there yet. I think at the local Trump golf club, trolleys aren't allowed, caddies are highly encouraged.  Yet if you go to the home of golf, all the locals use trolleys.  Ah well, we all have our own opinions.
    • Don't worry the toes are in the sandals with the white socks...although sandals with black socks seem to be on the rise and more socially offensive especially in beach climes. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. 14ledo81
      14ledo81
      (40 years old)
    2. AussieDan
      AussieDan
      (35 years old)
    3. boggssharp
      boggssharp
      (67 years old)
    4. davisrod29
      davisrod29
      (33 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...