IGNORED

My Swing (chspeed)

chspeed
Note: This thread is 955 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

(edited)

Been a while. Playing season has started, so I've been practicing a lot less and playing more. Unfortunately, it's been an inauspicious start scoring-wise. Short game is especially atrocious, and I have just started practicing that. Decided to film the swing at home. It's a beautiful day, but I'm stuck inside working. Will get to the range this weekend. All in all, I'm pretty happy with how these look. I think I could use some more shoulder turn/hip turn on backswing and loosening up the wrists a bit. These were short swings, but pretty close to full speed. Would love any feedback. I've included some stills below with markings too. Thanks!

A1.jpg

A2.jpg

A3.jpg

A4.jpg

A5.jpg

A6.jpg

A7.jpg

A8-A9.jpg

Edited by chspeed
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

7 minutes ago, chspeed said:

Been a while. Playing season has started, so I've been practicing a lot less and playing more. Unfortunately, it's been an inauspicious start scoring-wise. Short game is especially atrocious, and I have just started practicing that. Decided to film the swing at home. It's a beautiful day, but I'm stuck inside working. Will get to the range this weekend. All in all, I'm pretty happy with how these look. I think I could use some more shoulder turn/hip turn on backswing and loosening up the wrists a bit. These were short swings, but pretty close to full speed. Would love any feedback. I've included some stills below with markings too. Thanks!

A1.jpg

A2.jpg

A3.jpg

A4.jpg

A5.jpg

A6.jpg

A7.jpg

A8-A9.jpg

Have you ever taken one of those practice balls to the face?!  Geez man, get a net, or at least put foam on the wall.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, chspeed said:

A1.jpg

A2.jpg

A3.jpg

A4.jpg

A5.jpg

A6.jpg

A7.jpg

A8-A9.jpg

Love the studio setup.  Reminds me of the old days I had a similar setup but then I ingrained a lot of feelings and don't need to go the extremes 😂 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GolfLug said:

@chspeed, what kind of ball flight are you getting?

BTW, good turn rates above. Not much goat humping. 

Thanks @GolfLug. Right now, lots of pulls. Need to do some work on that, while keeping the feels that lead these swings. Will film range practice today or tomorrow and see what it looks like with real balls.

• 2 years later...

Been years since I posted. Have been working in simplifying my swing, getting it a lot more compact and simple and connected. These are 1/2 - 3/4 swings indoors. Starting to hit ball straighter on the course. Still have to fix grip issue, I lay the cluface down closed.

Note: This thread is 955 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!