IGNORED

TST Fantasy Golf 2015

Foursum Golf
Note: This thread is 3031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well I'm pulling for you @Club Rat

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

• 3 weeks later...

Check lineups this week everyone. Many players have WD.

A total of 12 players have pulled out for myriad reasons.

Ian Poulter, Jason Day, Kevin Kisner, 2010 Open champion Louis Oosthuizen , 2015 Puerto Rico Open winner Alex Cejka, Scott Gardiner, Fredrik Jacobson, Jason Kokrak, Neal Lancaster , George McNeill, Chris Stroud and Will Zalatoris have withdrawn. That meant the likes of Ben Curtis and Trevor Immelman, both major champions, got in off the alternate list. However, former PGA Tour winner Tommy Gainey turned down a chance to play in the field when a spot opened for him, deciding to remain in the Web.com Tour event this week instead.

For some, injuries and health issues were a factor. For others, no doubt the state of TPC Four Seasons was a problem, with the course already drenched from rains pounding many areas of Texas. More rain is expected throughout tournament week.

Club Rat

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ian Poulter, Jason Day, Kevin Kisner, 2010 Open champion Louis Oosthuizen, 2015 Puerto Rico Open winner Alex Cejka, Scott Gardiner, Fredrik Jacobson, Jason Kokrak, Neal Lancaster, George McNeill, Chris Stroud and Will Zalatoris have withdrawn. That meant the likes of Ben Curtis and Trevor Immelman, both major champions, got in off the alternate list. However, former PGA Tour winner Tommy Gainey turned down a chance to play in the field when a spot opened for him, deciding to remain in the Web.com Tour event this week instead.

For some, injuries and health issues were a factor. For others, no doubt the state of TPC Four Seasons was a problem, with the course already drenched from rains pounding many areas of Texas. More rain is expected throughout tournament week.

Club Rat

All my guys are still in thankfully.

- Shane

Ian Poulter, Jason Day, Kevin Kisner, 2010 Open champion Louis Oosthuizen, 2015 Puerto Rico Open winner Alex Cejka, Scott Gardiner, Fredrik Jacobson, Jason Kokrak, Neal Lancaster, George McNeill, Chris Stroud and Will Zalatoris have withdrawn. That meant the likes of Ben Curtis and Trevor Immelman, both major champions, got in off the alternate list. However, former PGA Tour winner Tommy Gainey turned down a chance to play in the field when a spot opened for him, deciding to remain in the Web.com Tour event this week instead.

Club Rat

Thank goodness for Twitter, I had Jason Day starting.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Yahoo doesn't exactly have their act together for handling these rain delay situations.  I had Marc Leishman this week.  He was one of the last to tee off Friday and had to quit playing at the 14th due to darkness.  As of this morning he had four holes to make up one stroke in order to make the cut.  Since I was headed out to the golf course myself I put him in reserve, and brought Gary Woodland forward to start.  Well, fricken Yahoo didn't recognize this move--even though I made the move *before* Leishman finished his second round.  It was an hour or so after the 8:00am cut-off, even though the 3rd round was rain delayed and my guy hadn't finish his 2nd round.  I guess yahoo only screwed me out of a handful of points, since Woodland isn't exactly burning it up today.  But come on yahoo.  Get your damn act together.  lol

Also I missed four putts from inside 10'.  So I'm in kind a shit mood anyway.  lol

/venting. :cry:

I'm not thrilled with Yahoo, timeframes for scores, standings of events and situations with rounds delayed, etc.

Maybe next year the league should move elsewhere.

Club Rat

I'm not thrilled with Yahoo, timeframes for scores, standings of events and situations with rounds delayed, etc.

Maybe next year the league should move elsewhere.

Club Rat

Looks like a similar thing happened with you and Sneds.  Except Snedeker would've gotten you 16 points or so. (Still got one hole to go.)

I didn't have time last night to check the cut with Rogers still in my lineup after working on a friends golf cart until about 9:30

Was tired, went to bed, realized later and put Send in for final round.

Glad to see he's playing better, he had a good finish last week.

Club Rat

CRIM with another good week.  Nipping at GoGolfing's heels, just a few points behind.

Almost 2/3s done, and it looks like a two horse race.  So far, anyway. :-)

Crim has shot his wad riding the Speith wave and has only ONE more start left using Jordan.

My money is on Gogolfing. :whistle:

Club Rat

Crim has shot his wad riding the Speith wave and has only ONE more start left using Jordan. My money is on Gogolfing.   :whistle: Club Rat

Haha, one golfer is not going to make or break my triumph over gogolfing! The way I figure it, use up a golfer when hes hot. Why not? Injury or poor play could be in Spieths summer future. FYI - im using Spieths last start at thr US Open suckas.

Joel Holden

Dustin Johnson withdraws from St. Jude. Not good for me at all as I started him. I know a lot of other people will at least have him as a reserve.

Joel Holden

Dustin Johnson withdraws from St. Jude. Not good for me at all as I started him. I know a lot of other people will at least have him as a reserve.

Same here, and I had Koepka on the bench. At least DJ was on the bench. My other B player that was in missed the cut too as did the A player I had in. :cry:

- Shane

This is a U-G-L-Y week of points for me. And just as I'm having a bad week, GoGolfing has the highest points so far going into moving day. :pound:

Luckily I have a golfer in each spot, hoping for some magic.

Joel Holden

This is a U-G-L-Y week of points for me. And just as I'm having a bad week, GoGolfing has the highest points so far going into moving day. :pound: Luckily I have a golfer in each spot, hoping for some magic.

Ditto.

- Shane

I'd like to thank the Luck Lords for not dealing an absolutely shit hand this weekend. Top ten finish, hopefully.

Corey

I'd like to thank the Luck Lords for not dealing an absolutely shit hand this weekend. Top ten finish, hopefully.

How about a win! :dance:

Nice week Warren.

It ended up being a very average to below average week for me, but that's better than what I thought was going to happen. GoGolfing opened up his lead yet again.

Joel Holden

Thanks! It's been tough sledding so far during the spring season. I'm using my last or second last dressing for Speith and Jimmy Walker this week. I could be hooped for the rest of the year.

Corey

Note: This thread is 3031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!