IGNORED

TST Fantasy Golf 2015

Foursum Golf
Note: This thread is 3033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yup. I actually don't remember picking Tim Clark as my back up though. And I think he was back up for me last week. Could have been user error and I didn't get to save my new benched player. I just don't remember seeing "NE" anywhere on my screen after I entered and saved my players a couple days ago.

Yes, picks carry from week to week unless you change them. It's easy to oversee that and even start an NE player as a result. :doh:

Btw, I feel kinda bad to barge in like that, and sit in first place!  I didn't mean to do that... :no:

Ok, the season is long and I'll have plenty of chances to falter.  Good luck, everyone! :beer:

Philippe

:callaway: Maverick Driver, 3W, 5W Big Bertha 
:mizuno: JPX 900 Forged 4-GW
:mizuno:  T7 55-09 and 60-10 forged wedges,
:odyssey: #7 putter (Slim 3.0 grip)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just signed up last week.  Missed the first tourney and one-half.  This is the first time I’ve tried fantasy golf.  And it shows.  Oh well, I guess someone has to bring up the rear. :-)

Curious to know if anyone threw Tiger on their team....

I did. You can only use him 10x, and that's about how many tournaments he plays. He's riding the pine though.

Driver: Titleist 910d2

Irons: Mizuno MP4s kbs tour shafts

Vokey Wedges 50 54 & 58

Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback

Balls: Pro v1x 

I did. You can only use him 10x, and that's about how many tournaments he plays. He's riding the pine though.

I'll bet a bunch of people have him in the lineup.  I do.

Careful with that. If he is not injured and plays well enough to make the Fedex Cup playoffs, he could play a lot more than that, perhaps 15-17 tournaments...  Good luck with him anyway. I am not using him this week, but I wish him well.

Philippe

:callaway: Maverick Driver, 3W, 5W Big Bertha 
:mizuno: JPX 900 Forged 4-GW
:mizuno:  T7 55-09 and 60-10 forged wedges,
:odyssey: #7 putter (Slim 3.0 grip)

Careful with that. If he is not injured and plays well enough to make the Fedex Cup playoffs, he could play a lot more than that, perhaps 15-17 tournaments...  Good luck with him anyway. I am not using him this week, but I wish him well.

If I don't use him, it doesn't go against the 10. He's not a bad guy to have on the bench. He makes a ton of cuts.

Driver: Titleist 910d2

Irons: Mizuno MP4s kbs tour shafts

Vokey Wedges 50 54 & 58

Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback

Balls: Pro v1x 

After watching Tiger hit the bunker shot in the forehead on 16 during the practice round, I have doubts about his short game still...

Club Rat

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bird E3

I'll bet a bunch of people have him in the lineup.  I do.

+5 through 11 holes.  Ouch!  I guess Tiger is not back yet.

/ looks to see who the backup is behind Tiger.

After watching Tiger hit the bunker shot in the forehead on 16 during the practice round, I have doubts about his short game still...

Club Rat

I think that was on purpose, or he just covered it up well! He told Stephanie Wei a few minutes before that he was going to try to hit a Go-Pro.

Will W

Crappy weather, Tigers just had three bad holes, wouldn't be surprised if he bags the front after playing #18 today.....

He's not making the cut this weekend.

Bet no one saw this coming....

This has been a real horrible tournament for me through 3 rounds...& I didn't even have Tiger :-P

Of course I left Hideki on the bench :doh:

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

This has been a real horrible tournament for me through 3 rounds...& I didn't even have Tiger

Of course I left Hideki on the bench

Would you like some cheese with the wine, sir.

Check the standings for this week.

The leader though the third round has only 120 points.

Your above 100 which is good and on pace with many of the teams.

It's a long season, lot's of time to climb the ladder.

Club Rat

Would you like some cheese with the wine, sir.

Check the standings for this week.

The leader though the third round has only 120 points.

Your above 100 which is good and on pace with many of the teams.

It's a long season, lot's of time to climb the ladder.

Club Rat

GDI, I love cheese & wine, yes please :D

Joel Holden

Not many choosing Tiger this week, good thing.

Seems like everyone jumped on Brooks bandwagon this week, he's doing well in his first round.

Club Rat

I didn't realize they were playing two courses with quite the discrepancy between the two...would have played a couple other players. Not a big deal, all my starters for tomorrow are heading to the north course. Hoping for a big day from soon youll know :)

Joel Holden

Note: This thread is 3033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!