• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • When you say "more vertical at setup" is they caused by using a higher lie angle on the irons, or something else?   He mentioned he uses 73 degree lie angle but that was from around 2018, while.the video is from 2020, maybe he lowered them?   Or if not, what else can cause you to be more vertical at setup?
    • After taking some time with a birdie drought, I finally am seeing some results today. After a bogey-bogey start, I birdied 7 (par 5), 12 (4), and 14 (5). A pair of doubles mixed in and a 77 followed.  During the afternoon 9, I started birdie (5), birdie (4), to finally knock of #2 and a smooth 37.  The only birdie left is #16 and I will have my home course finally done. For some reason this is always the last hole for me every year. I did come close a few times and even had an OB "birdie" (3 off the tee for a bogey). Its to the point when I do finally birdie it I will probably throw my hat in the air like I won the US Open. 
    • I'm signed up the play in a US Senior Amateur qualifying round tomorrow, practice round today. This will be my first real event I've played in. Any tips? I'm guessing I should just plan my day just like any other round? Same warm up, same everything? I feel like I've been over thinking it the last 2 weeks.
    • Yeah, that one surprised me, too.  Wonder how it happened
    • Well, even a broken clock is right twice a day 😁
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Armando Araujo
      Armando Araujo
      (46 years old)
    2. chris3putt
      chris3putt
      (54 years old)
    3. CrazyHorsePete
      CrazyHorsePete
      (34 years old)
    4. DHak20
      DHak20
      (44 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...