• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • But we do not know who is vaccinated among us, and many of them are not wearing masks. I'm vaccinated but there's still a 5% chance of catching the virus. So I still mask.  No longer to protect others, but to protect myself.
    • If the store request that I do, then I do.  I would say almost every store in Ohio has updated guidelines that vaccinated people don't have to wear masks. 
    • It felt a bit odd going maskless, but I'm pretty much mask-free now, having had my second vaccine dose in late March.  I still see a significant percentage of people in the grocery store wearing masks, maybe 25 or 30%.  I always have one with me, in case I go into a place that requires it, I'll continue to respect the rules that a private business might have.  I do wonder how many who continue with masks do it because they're still a little concerned about exposure despite being vaccinated, or perhaps haven't been vaccinated but still respect the mask rules.
    • Anybody still wearing a mask when going to a restaurant, grocery shopping, Etc? I pretty much am mask free unless mandatory, like health care facilities. Some people still don't feel secure w/o a mask. 
    • You're right, but in the post you quoted, it was one partner conceding the other partner's putt, not an opponent.  I'm not sure what the format of the competition was, but it doesn't sound like normal match play procedure.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. benharris
      benharris
      (29 years old)
    2. Erik Tedfelt
      Erik Tedfelt
      (26 years old)
    3. ForcedCarry21
      ForcedCarry21
      (30 years old)
    4. hlan
      hlan
      (36 years old)
    5. Hookman
      Hookman
      (29 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...