IGNORED

My Swing (GolfLug)

• Administrator

You can re-myelinate while swinging slowly or "mapping."

Just gotta make yourself do it. July is a good deadline. Let's get it done!

• Upvote 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only hammering needed here is to smash up that fan and get a normal one. 🙂

Trying.. 🥴

In this thread. Page 3 It is also similar to the soft trail arm challenge feel.  

Posted Images

Got in 6 rounds in 5 days at MB Barefoot. Really enjoyed the complex. Grades: 

Driver: D- (Except for day 1 at huge fairways of Farmstead- only non Barefoot course we played) it was terrible. Had a 100 swing thoughts and couldn't stick with one.

Irons: A . Struck them well and got better with best on the last day. Had only two bad misses all day. Came through with some clutch shots. On the last day at the Dye course (tightest of the all the Barefoot courses) I chucked the driver all together and drove all the short holes with my 4-iron and did well.

Pithing B- Not terrible.. but had trouble with clean hits on rain soaked sloppy surfaces. Workable though. 

Chipping B- Nothing to write home about but also not terrible.. had a couple of complete duffs but got on the green for two putts most times.

Putting C- Welp, my love affair with poor greens pace continued. They received a massive amount of rain on Sunday and I could never get myself to hit the ball hard enough. 

All in all game is in a better place than a month ago. Shot in the 80s all 5 days which I haven't done in a well over year.   

1 hour ago, iacas said:

W-I-D…

😊.. Need to find solid feel that I can sustain. Drove great day 1 and then it disappeared. 

But yeah, back to working on it.