Sign in to follow this  
mecoleman

I Miss Golf.

Note: This thread is 1713 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

21 posts / 2166 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

OK tempting fate here with this reply because the last time I did this we got a big dump of snow in the following week. Karma .... she is a bitch.

Took off early from the office yesterday to get 9 holes in. Temperature was 17C or approx 66F here in greater Vancouver.

Sorry .............

OK tempting fate here with this reply because the last time I did this we got a big dump of snow in the following week. Karma .... she is a bitch.

Took off early from the office yesterday to get 9 holes in. Temperature was 17C or approx 66F here in greater Vancouver.

Sorry .............

what???  how is Canada not completely covered in snow???

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

what???  how is Canada not completely covered in snow???

I lived on Vancouver Island (city of Victoria) for 3 years and it would typically snow once and melt away within a few days to a week. Worst we ever got was close to a foot and that lasted two weeks. Weather is basically the same as Seattle.

It seems like the weatherman teases us. All of our bad weather seems to fall on the weekends, and the remaining nastiness extends throughout the week. I need one of those golf simulators like on the Golf Channel. I just don't have $25,000 to spend.

I feel your pain pal. Canada feels your pain.

So does New York.

Originally Posted by ay33660

Sorry .............

I lived on Vancouver Island (city of Victoria) for 3 years and it would typically snow once and melt away within a few days to a week. Worst we ever got was close to a foot and that lasted two weeks. Weather is basically the same as Seattle.

Learn something new everyday.

Vancouver is considered the Miami Beach of Canada.

I'm surprised by that since it's latitude further north than say, northern Vermont where my girlfriend's parents live.  They deal with snowfall for what seems like 3-4 months out of the year. :yucky:

It is a warm beautiful day here in Vancouver.

Plan on playing at 2:00pm.

Should be around 60 degrees.

Will post pictures from today.

Sorry eh ................

Sorry .............

Is that the UBC course?

Is that the UBC course?

No its the Vancouver Golf Club.

1st hole.

The course is actually located in Coquitlam, a suburb of Vancouver.

We are hosting the 2015 LPGA CP Canadian Women's Open.

A video flyover of all the holes -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi2XNNG5_r4#t=35

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevets88

Is that the UBC course?

No its the Vancouver Golf Club.

1st hole.

The course is actually located in Coquitlam, a suburb of Vancouver.

We are hosting the 2015 LPGA CP Canadian Women's Open.

A video flyover of all the holes -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi2XNNG5_r4#t=35

Ah, thanks. I was pretty sure I was wrong, it didn't look like any of the hole and the backdrop didn't look quite right.

This, is Vancouver, one of the most gorgeous places in the world with a big city if you ask me.

Now back to reality... :yucky:

Note: This thread is 1713 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!