IGNORED

2015 The Honda Classic Discussion Thread

Silent
Note: This thread is 3335 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Oh wow, Dustin Johnson at +9 now. Just missing the water by an inch now or things would have gotten even worse, very bad round. Rory at +5. Looks like the wind is getting stronger.

~Jorrit

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Oh wow, Dustin Johnson at +9 now. Just missing the water by an inch now or things would have gotten even worse, very bad round. Rory at +5. Looks like the wind is getting stronger.

Yeah, if I'm not mistaken...Rory's group is collectively at +19.

OUCH

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Wow, the marquee group of big hitters McIlroy, Johnson, Koepka is struggling. Johnson +9,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent

Yeah, if I'm not mistaken...Rory's group is collectively at +19.

OUCH

But at least 2 of the 3 in that group are giving the fans what they want!

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Bloodbath at 15, dead downwind...... Fun stuff! Nice birdie/birdie finish for Rory.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Tiger made a good decision in skipping this event, it appears.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I was able to watch a lot of this today. Man, the wind was brutal out there. But it was really fun to watch. I personally really like this course.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Dufner just doesn't look like Dufner. He's too damn slim now and he's got short hair. It's like Rick Vaughn losing the Wild Thing Haircut and glasses.

Yeah...I wonder if Amanda will dump him now as he is not the same guy she married.

@JetFan1983

Awesome videos! I think the cop likes you.  What was he saying when he made the starstuck comment?

Thanks, man.

I asked him how he got the job of following Rory around today, and he said that his boss, the chief or captain or whatever, who was also following Rory, likes him, he plays golf and the chief likes assigning cops who know the game, and that he's not starstruck by any of them.

Yea, he was a nice guy. He got yelled at by the captain a couple times for socializing too much :-D

Constantine

Question, maybe you guys can educate me in this: at the PGA Tour website I also see projected FedEx Cup standings at the leaderboard of the tournament. However, next to Luiten his name (and also Bjorn and Gallacher for example), that field is completely blank. Does that mean they won't play in the FedEx Cup (or are not allowed), even if they will have a good season? Not PGA member or something like that?

Anyone?

~Jorrit

Tiger made a good decision in skipping this event, it appears.

Bahaha oh man he would have been so furious out there had he played. Eeeeesh

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Anyone?

You got it right. Only PGA TOUR members are eligible. http://www.pgatour.com/fedexcup/fedexcup-overview.html

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

[RIGHT][/RIGHT][quote name="Rynrem" url="/t/80380/2015-the-honda-classic-discussion-thread/36#post_1109733"] Yeah...I wonder if Amanda will dump him now as he is not the same guy she married. [/quote] I'm pretty sure Amanda was the one that convinced him to make the changes to his physical appearance. Was probably comfortable being long haired, pudgy and having a big dip in his lower lip.

You got it right. Only PGA TOUR members are eligible.

http://www.pgatour.com/fedexcup/fedexcup-overview.html

Thanks. Besides the WGC's and majors he's playing more PGA-tournaments then ET-tournaments this year, so I expected differently. But guess I could have known, since in his schedule he made room for the ET Final series.

~Jorrit

Note: This thread is 3335 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!