IGNORED

"Tiger Woods Suspended for Failed Drug Test" Claims PGA Golfer Dan Olsen

jerry1967
Note: This thread is 3319 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

who cares about a drug test really ?

we love drugs and performances anyway, to prouve it we love results in sport and 99% of the best results have drugs in them.

and everybody who needs drugs use them but dont get the fault. cyclisme is the number one?. darts probably number two.

by the way you could get positive on a drug test for certain substances concerning illness in one country but not the next. yet some guy will say he is druged he played in that country with a headache.

maybe tomorrow aspirin will be a problem for sports (it helps muscular recovery I believe). alcohol, the number one killer drug in the world is tolerated, come one. tax is great ! northern hemisphere countries produce, all go for alcohol.

anyway you need to be a fool to take aspirine anyway just to cure a head ake know that 1 in 10 000 die from the drug directly, I have read this look into it.

info not very popular as the industry pumps money to develop other medication from this business.

anyway this guy says "I heard that"....

so nobody cares.

Unless I see this story from a reputable source, I would ignore it. Can't be chasing this kind of story from an unknown/unnamed source. You would be heading down the rabbit hole.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'd love to suggest that the PGA Tour suspend this clown when this turns out to be completely unfounded, but that wouldn't have any effect. He hasn't played a tournament on the big tour since 2011, and hasn't made a cut in over a decade. He hasn't made a cut on the Web.com tour since 2006. It also appears he's claimed that Tiger was using untested equipment. This shows a lack of understanding of the rules -- equipment doesn't have to be tested by a rules official before it's used. If someone suspects it's illegal, they can ask for it to be tested. Tom Pernice Jr. asked for Tiger's driver to be tested a few years ago; it passed. The responsibility is on the player to bring conforming equipment, not tournament officials to pro-actively police this.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

This guy doesn't know what he's talking about. If you want to know the procedure involved go to the International Golf Federation and look up their anti-doping policy . This is not something that we would be hearing about through the back door like this. It would have been major news in sports.

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

I hear Tiger is part of the Illumanti and killed JFK as well ...

Tiger knows where that missing airplane is.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

does anybody think that other pros would have certainly brought illegal balls to the tournament officials?

Especially when the guy was winning majors by 8, 12, 15 shots.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

What's the PSI of RZN?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

It was only a matter of time before these reports surfaced. It will only be a matter of time before this is accepted as fact with one Tiger Woods.

It was only a matter of time before these reports surfaced. It will only be a matter of time before this is accepted as fact with one Tiger Woods.

Well that's settled then.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

What color is the sky in your universe?

Colin P.

Well that's settled then.

Well, you guys keep claiming it is all b.s., but yet it keeps rearing its head over and over again. This time from a professional golfer. Everyone is just out to get the guy, huh?

I hear Tiger is part of the Illumanti and killed JFK as well ...

That explains everything. Tiger is actually 70 years old so his medications showed up in the drug tests! Glad we cleared that one up. . .:-D

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Well, you guys keep claiming it is all b.s., but yet it keeps rearing its head over and over again. This time from a professional golfer. Everyone is just out to get the guy, huh?

A professional golfer with an unverified inside source. Sounds more like he's throwing darts. Everything he said is just vague enough to be plausible without actually being able to cite any specifics.

• Upvote 1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

OMFG - Dave "Mad Dog" DeMarco is a small city local hack (I live about 10 miles from East Lansing), and Dan Olsen from here and is virtually unknown in this area.

I wouldn't put give any credit to what DeMarco says, and IMO Olsen has been off tour for years - so I can't see how he would be connected to anyone with actual knowledge, maybe he has an ax to grind, maybe he is seeking attention.

Players play, tough players win!

IF it supposedly will be "as big as Armstrong".. Then it WOULD be as big as Armstrong. Do they really think that after Lance, A-Rod, Bio-Genesis et al, that they would even THINK about trying to cover this up? Attention monger looking for some, well... attention.

Here is the PGA player page for Dan Olsen - he played on the PGA tour for 1 year, 2004.

http://www.pgatour.com/players/player.07939.dan-olsen.html/career

THere is no way he has connections, from 11 years ago, that would just tell him this stuff.

Players play, tough players win!

Note: This thread is 3319 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!