IGNORED

2015 Masters Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3291 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

No.. How about the other guys play as well as he did in the first two days??

Wishful thinking long gone..Spieth is playing next level great golf. This is something that rarely happens, particularly at the Masters.

callaway.gif Razr Fit 8.5* Stiff

callaway.gif Big Bertha Hawkeye 3W

callaway.gifFT Fusion 2H, 3H

callaway.gif  X-22 Tour 5- PW PX 6.0

vokey.gif SM5 48-08 FG
vokey.gif SM5 54-10 SG

vokey.gif SM5 59-07 SG

• Administrator

Kinda hoping Jordan Spieth develops a severe azalea allergy tonight.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On the Featured Group 2 stream (just switched from Tiger/Sergio to Jordan/Charley), they said this is the 2nd Masters for both Spieth and Hoffman. Pretty amazing.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

• Administrator

Tiger still thinks he has a chance tomorrow. Delusional. :-)

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Kinda hoping Jordan Spieth develops a severe azalea allergy tonight.

I'd prefer to see history being made. I'm guessing Tiger's score in 1997 is still the record? I'm really hoping this young man Spieth can get below -20 and go home with a green jacket...

• Upvote 1

After watching this I can't believe anyone has ill wishes for JS to choke.. I get it though, it is just like how I want to see Tiger hit another duck hook. [Video]http://youtu.be/Cv7kBPDButM[\video]

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

After watching this I can't believe anyone has ill wishes for JS to choke.. I get it though, it is just like how I want to see Tiger hit another duck hook.

Why would you want to see Tiger hit another duck hook? I can't stand Phil Mickelson and I wouldn't wish that on him at all.

I think Spieth is gonna run away with this. Dude is not cracking.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Tiger still thinks he has a chance tomorrow. Delusional.

What is he going to say?  I'll have the jet warming up and try to get out of here quickly.....

"Getting paired with you is the equivalent to a two-stroke penalty to your playing competitors"  -- Sean O'Hair to Rory Sabbatini (Zurich Classic, 2011)

Dont know what to say except totally impressed by jordan and charlie. Both look relaxed, having a good time. Just a walk in the park i guess.....

• Administrator
What is he going to say?  I'll have the jet warming up and try to get out of here quickly.....

Oh that's exactly what he has to say. Part of being one of those kinds of guys is that you have to be somewhat delusional. Shields you from reality. :)

I think Tiger is “back” though. He’s not doing this with smoke and mirrors like some other recent times.

He's answered all the questions he needed to answer.

I think he'll add #15 at St Andrews...but I guess we should save that for another thread.

Note: This thread is 3291 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!