IGNORED

2015 Masters Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3289 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

RE: Reed. I told the people that I was watching with that he was stooooopid for running on the bridge like that -  possibly losing millions if he has to w/d in the future with an re-injury.

I felt bad for the bridge.

(I like it when the players have fun.  What are they supposed to do?  live in a cave and only come out to play cautious golf?)

Bill - 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Brian Keogh ‏@IrishGolfDesk  4 minutes ago

Last time Rory and Phil played together in a major? 72nd hole at Valhalla. :)

Put Rickie in that bunch and get the whole band back together! I don't think you'd get many complaints.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

I think the focus on Rory and his chance at the “Rory-Slam” or whatever they are calling it has motivated The Tiger to step it up.

It may have flipped the circuit breaker in Tiger’s head to the ON position.

Go Tiger.

They're calling it the same thing they've always called it ... the career Grand Slam. ;)

Now, if he wins this Masters, then they will be going bonkers leading up to the US Open and I'm sure they will be calling that the "Rory Slam," just as they called Tiger's 4 consecutive the "Tiger Slam."

And I hope you're right about Tiger - I so want to see him do well.  And Rory, and DJ, and JD, and Patrick Reed and Jordan Spieth.  And a bunch of others.  (But mostly Tiger) ;)

That Spieth, Stenson, and Horschel group should be fun to watch too. Gotta think two or maybe all three of those guys could be in the mix.

Reed Bradley and Poulter together?  FUN

Go ahead and try to snap a picture during a swing in that group, haha.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

Tiger in the par-3 contest. Tiger returning for the Masters. I'm like a kid and it's the day before Christmas. Or the day before Christmas Eve. Whenever the day that I get my first present tomorrow is.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

What are the odds Reed gives Poults the 'shoosh' motion during the round?

And the intensity will be high.  (I think these 3 all are very friendly too, so I expect very animated and competitive)

Bill - 

Woods, digging the tunes.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Woods, digging the tunes. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/117179/] [/URL]

You know he's listening to Taylor Swift's Shake It Off.

Dom's Sticks:

He's probably listening to some old Lawerence Welk big band music.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

I think he said he was listening to hip hop in his press conference.

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

You guys are all wrong.  He was actually listening to his Rosetta Stone Spanish "tapes."

"El gato es muy grande."

"Donde esta la biblioteca."

Close. It was Portugese he's trying to bone up on for the Olympics.

Or maybe he's trying to get Portugese citizenship to qualify more easily, haha

Dom's Sticks:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

You guys are all wrong.  He was actually listening to his Rosetta Stone Spanish "tapes."

"El gato es muy grande."

"Donde esta la biblioteca."

Close. It was Portugese he's trying to bone up on for the Olympics.

Or maybe he's trying to get Portugese citizenship to qualify more easily, haha

He better learn Brazilian then. They're not exactly the same!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 3289 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!