IGNORED

2015 Masters Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3296 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ben Crenshaw came to Fort Gordon (Gordon Lakes) the year I came back from Afghanistan -2006. He gave about 30-50 of us a clinic on short chips, putts, signed autographs. I still have the autograph somewhere (Probably better find it and get it framed). I always appreciated that he took time out of his Masters Week to do this for the troops.

Don't look now....But it looks like Phil has remembered that he's phil and he's playing in the masters....

Someone needs to hypnotize him into thinking it's the U.S. Open.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Really interested to see how Rory answers right now. One of the 1st majors where he was a decided favorite; the chance to make history. Now he's on the cut line.  No realistic shot at winning. Let's see how he fights it out.

Great fight on the 2nd nine by Rory.

Phil looks like he has his game face on.  He also looks really fit.  I think he is the most fun to watch.

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

He had Mickelson and Moore out there to pace him. Great back nines for all three in that group.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

nice to see some guys finish with a flurry to make it a bit interesting.....I know one thing...tomorrow looks pretty interesting to me...and....if Phil gets a couple birdies early and gets that crowd going, and starts feeding off the crowd....look out.....And definitely look out for D.J too.....sweet....

JB with a sick shot, just plain sick.

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:

He looked like a guy who hadn't played in a few weeks and shook off the rust by the back nine. Meanwhile Jordan looks like a guy who's in rhythm and has been playing the last few weeks.

JB with a sick shot, just plain sick.

It wasn't enough to move him above the cut line, but it was still pretty sweet!

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Skies above Augusta National are getting threatening....most likely a rainshower/hai tonight - and softer greens in the a.m.?  By the time Jordan tees off, weather should be fine.

Severe weather possible at Masters in Augusta - 04/10/2015

The Storm Prediction Center has placed the Central Savannah River Area in the 'slight risk' category for severe thunderstorms Friday.  The first part of Friday looks nice for Round 2 play at Augusta National Golf Club with partly sunny skies, a nice breeze and highs in the upper 80s, but thunderstorms will be possible beginning around 4 p.m. lasting until around midnight Friday night.  Widespread severe weather is not anticipated, but some places may experience quarter sized or larger hail along with winds in excess of 60 mph, especially between the hours of 4 and 9 p.m.  Be sure to stay tuned to NBC 26 and www.nbc26.tv/weather for the latest.  You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest, including instant tweets the moment the National Weather Service issues a warning for anywhere in the CSRA.

The weather is expected to improve quickly for the weekend rounds.  Saturday will get off to a cloudy start, but sunshine returns Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday.  Temperatures will be a skosh cooler with highs near 80 Saturday dropping back into the upper 70s for the final round Sunday

. http://www.nbc26.tv/story/28767864/severe-weather-possible-at-masters-in-augusta-04102015

Really wish the masters live stream was available in Canada. We get screwed :( Can't even participate in the masters challenge!!

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

It wasn't enough to move him above the cut line, but it was still pretty sweet!

Palmer did the same shot earlier but his just caught the very edge of the fringe before heading back towards the hole.  I thought JB's was way too much going that far in but damn, they are circus shots.  Once it picked up steam I knew it was in.  He also has a weird looking swing.

Irons & Wedges:

Really wish the masters live stream was available in Canada. We get screwed :( Can't even participate in the masters challenge!!

We'd welcome Canada as the 51st State.  That way, you wouldn't get screwed by ESPN.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

We'd welcome Canada as the 51st State.  That way, you wouldn't get screwed by ESPN.

Texans would still say they are bigger.

Irons & Wedges:

Note: This thread is 3296 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!