IGNORED

Apparel: Pants, Slacks, Golf & Office

On 3/31/2022 at 7:22 AM, boogielicious said:

Which brands do you use for golf shirts? I sweat a lot in the summer and I’m always looking for better shirts.

I’ve been wearing the Under Armour polo shirts the past couple years, really like them.

Shop Under Armour for Men's UA Performance Polo

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
On 4/3/2022 at 7:08 AM, Denny Bang Bang said:

I’ve been wearing the Under Armour polo shirts the past couple years, really like them.

Shop Under Armour for Men's UA Performance Polo

same here.. i really enjoy their polos and nowadays wear them most of the time in the office and at home.. same with their sweaters

pre-covid i went out with some friends to a bar and someone mistakenly poured half a beer over my polo.. in the past with "regular" fabrics, i would have been wet for almost the rest of the evening, but the shirt was back to being dry after a few minutes.. since then I have used the polos as well when going out, as in crowded clubs/bars this can happen quickly.. (then again I haven't really been going out much anymore either)

Edited by cdh79

cheers Chris

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2022 at 2:49 PM, ChetlovesMer said:

belt.jpg.b5852bbe67b96ef481d9f7be13359bbb.thumb.jpg.4e73a9d9657ab91c3a11c2851e451023.jpg

On 3/28/2022 at 3:14 PM, ChetlovesMer said:

giphy.gif.721d385c79c1b5caf33ce3d294454e06.gif

Everyone over the age of 34 who wears a white belt.

Today is my 45th and, with a Scotland trip planned for the end of the month, my wife bought me several golf apparel items to include a white belt. This is a first for me and I’m a little nervous at how the golf community will accept this from a man of my age. I’ll keep you informed as to  the level of prejudice and snide remarks to which I am subjected. 

• Funny 3

Driver: :callaway: Rogue  /  Woods: :tmade: M2 3&5W’s / Hybrid: :tarmour: 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*

Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5W  Ball: :titleist: AVX optic yellow 

-Jonny

(edited)

1.  Happy Birthday!

2.  Several "Down Votes" on the belt.  I don't think they even allow those in Scotland.  Enjoy the haggis.  I'd go with a tartan plaid belt.  😀

Edited by Double Mocha Man

7 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

I'd go with a tartan plaid belt.  😀

I’ll look into it - very classy

Driver: :callaway: Rogue  /  Woods: :tmade: M2 3&5W’s / Hybrid: :tarmour: 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*

-Jonny

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, woodzie264 said:

Today is my 45th and, with a Scotland trip planned for the end of the month, my wife bought me several golf apparel items to include a white belt. This is a first for me and I’m a little nervous at how the golf community will accept this from a man of my age. I’ll keep you informed as to  the level of prejudice and snide remarks to which I am subjected. 

I wear a white belt roughly once or twice a week, typically. I'm 44, and my waist size is 31 to 32.

White shoes are fine. White shirts. Even white pants, socks, gloves. But a belt is where you draw the line? Stupid.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instructor Development, 5 Simple Keys®/Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins • Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 • "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 • Penn-State Behrend Head Coach • • • • • • • • • • :aimpoint: :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | 5SK.com | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I am not a fan of the white belt look but to be nervous about the golf community who really are the only ones who wear them seems odd to me. You will be fine. Wear it with confidence and have fun. 

:sunmountain: 2.5 + stand bag                          
:callaway: Mavrik driver
 :ping: hybrid 20  
:tmade: M2 3HL                                                          :pxg: 0211 6-gw

:vokey:54

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:- The Original

:clicgear:

54 minutes ago, iacas said:

I wear a white belt roughly once or twice a week, typically. I'm 44, and my waist size is 31 to 32.

White shoes are fine. White shirts. Even white pants, socks, gloves. But a belt is where you draw the line? Stupid.

I have no lines drawn - just poking fun at all of the banter in the thread 

44 minutes ago, jmanbooyaa said:

I am not a fan of the white belt look but to be nervous about the golf community who really are the only ones who wear them seems odd to me. You will be fine. Wear it with confidence and have fun. 

I was jk 😊

but it is a first for me

-Jonny

On 3/28/2022 at 9:14 PM, ChetlovesMer said:

giphy.gif.721d385c79c1b5caf33ce3d294454e06.gif

Everyone over the age of 34 who wears a white belt.

I see this film but don't remembering that.

On 5/4/2022 at 4:37 PM, woodzie264 said:

Wear that white belt with pride!!!!! In all my years I have only had one person make a snide comment about my white belt. I just replied, "Have you ever been outdriven 50 yards by someone wearing a white belt? Well then make sure you're paying attention today." 

• Funny 2

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer golf bag

Driver:   :ping: G425 LST X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :callaway: JAWS MD5 52°, 56°, 60° 
Putter: :scotty_cameron:  Phantom X 5.5                              Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

I recently purchased my third white belt -- when my waist size shrank a year ago, I bought new Mission Belts (as the ones I had were now such that if I made them as thin as they could be, they'd be loose still) in the right sizes, and picked up a white belt while I was at it.

I should get a blue belt.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter.