IGNORED

Jason, Amanda Dufner Getting a Divorce

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3258 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I disagree with this whole-heartedly.. I suppose you can put me in the "complete weirdo" category.....

Count me one too, and I'm twice divorced, albeit from the same lady.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My God she is Hot!

A valuable contribution to the discussion.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

You're on fire, RFK! Such wit! Such insight! Such originality!

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

You're on fire, RFK! Such wit! Such insight! Such originality!

[IMG]http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-cause-i-m-too-sexy-for-you.png[/IMG]

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

This comes as absolutely no surprise to me.  Jason seems like a nice enough guy, but to say they made a good couple is a stretch.  All the vacation photos that they (Amanda?) posted showed her showing a lot of skin and generally partying with other guys besides Jason.  Jason was always lounging somewhere out of the action. I have always felt that she was an opportunist who was using Jason to grab some cash ($2.5 million) and to gain recognition that she can leverage into more money.  Let's see where she heads from here; that may tell the tale, but I think Jason has been used and he's better off without her.  Final note: the non-matching temperaments don't have anything to do with "temper"; it has to do with the fact that she has a temperament and Jason doesn't.

Final note: the non-matching temperaments  don't have anything to do with "temper"; it has to do with the fact that she has a temperament and Jason doesn't.

Everyone has a temperament. Even Jason.

Ross (aka cubdog)

Well, Partying with other guys, having no job and bringing no finances to the marriage, not a factor in Jason's success, being a very well fit and beautiful woman marrying a chubby tobacco dipper and clearly stating different plans for the future than her husband certainly shows no signs of alterior motives other than pure love for Jason. If you think she was "gold digging or spotlight searching we need "proof".

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

One would think that Jason is well aware of her being a bit "above his league" in the looks department that he would protect her from being labeled as a gold digger if it weren't true.    Yeah, we know it's a private matter, but would make sense to protect her reputation from the blatantly obvious gold digger accusations that anyone could see coming from this.   Just think he would have spoken up if she wasn't that way ... for no other reason than to protect her reputation. I just think the lack of any commentary specifically from him as she was so in the public eye is telling ...

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

One would think that Jason is well aware of her being a bit "above his league" in the looks department that he would protect her from being labeled as a gold digger if it weren't true.    Yeah, we know it's a private matter, but would make sense to protect her reputation from the blatantly obvious gold digger accusations that anyone could see coming from this.   Just think he would have spoken up if she wasn't that way ... for no other reason than to protect her reputation. I just think the lack of any commentary specifically from him as she was so in the public eye is telling ...

Telling... like there was a non-disclosure agreement with the settlement?

off topic, but I am so sick of this thread.........and BTW, how do we all know that JD really wasn't the one taking advantage of that situation.....you see that ass??????

In the immortal words of Eddie Murphy -- "No matter how hot a chick is, there is one guy out there that is tired of fuc*ing her"

"Getting paired with you is the equivalent to a two-stroke penalty to your playing competitors"  -- Sean O'Hair to Rory Sabbatini (Zurich Classic, 2011)

They should have had the settlement sealed ... then no one would gossip about what she got , he got, etc.

But it's been an interesting discussion about marriage, divorce, etc.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

off topic, but I am so sick of this thread.........and BTW, how do we all know that JD really wasn't the one taking advantage of that situation.....you see that ass?????? In the immortal words of Eddie Murphy -- "No matter how hot a chick is, there is one guy out there that is tired of fuc*ing her"

Well, getting married is a pretty dumb way to take advantage of her. "Hey...let me bat outta my league and not only will I pay for all your vacations and expensive clothing, car and jewelry...but I'll let you divorce me after three years and give you a bonus 2.5mil on your way to another guy!"

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Marriages involving athletes or celebrities are, at least from a percentage point of view, the most difficult to hold together. Only a scant 20% make it 5 years. I’m sure the pressure of female fans wanting a piece of Justin was just too damn much for Amanda to take. Groupies are not good for golf, not good for marriages and not good for society.

Marriages involving athletes or celebrities are, at least from a percentage point of view, the most difficult to hold together. Only a scant 20% make it 5 years. I’m sure the pressure of female fans wanting a piece of Justin was just too damn much for Amanda to take. Groupies are not good for golf, not good for marriages and not good for society.

What? Justin who? Don't think Duf had a huge harem.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

What? Justin who? Don't think Duf had a huge harem.

I wouldn't say huge, but reasonable. You would be surprised. I'll bet he's got a stable. He successfully landed Amanda, did he not?

Note: This thread is 3258 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!