IGNORED

Jason, Amanda Dufner Getting a Divorce

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3237 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I like how you strategically omit the word "maybe" from my quotes.

I like how you say "These are the facts" and then just make a bunch of shit up.

• Upvote 1

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Let us pause a moment from the dipping wise cracks and jerky boy references and review THE FACTS as we know them:

The real lies will become evident in the coming weeks, I'm sure.

“According to the divorce settlement, which was filed on March 16 by Amanda Dufner, there had been an “irretrievable breakdown of the marriage” and there was “a complete incompatibility of temperament that the parties can no longer live together.”

Amanda filed for divorce. Let me repeat, Amanda filed for divorce. This means she will be the plaintiff. Jason will be the defendant.

Clearly, Jason did something to light off that fuse and Amanda is playing the “irretrievable breakdown of the marriage” to protect his public image. She’s actually helping his career but not letting the real cat out of the bag. If it comes out that he was playing the field – his public image will be severely injured. The groupie girls that follow tour players were intrigued by Amanda’s interest in Jason which in some weird sort of way made Jason more appealing. I’m sure she caught Jason in the act of something…..maybe she came home and found him with another woman, or found some emails or voicemails, or found some evidence like a picture of him handcuffed to a toilet or something along those lines from one of his “usually tour stops.” Something drove her to file.

Spoken like a true Sell side Stock Broker. He was wrong in stating he wanted her to be a lady, wife, and have a family after she changed her mind and decided to be a Playboy rep. When he said NO to so many things she wanted to do outside of a normal family life. She decided that would constitue "a difference" and a way out of the marriager. Most likely planned all along. He is only a defendant because he was dumb enough to marry her and didn't divorce her first.

Smart not to divorce her because the judge may feel as if it were his fault. Now we know, it is all about her future... Like the way you play it out. A true stick too it laywer. You remind me of the guy in "Thank you for smoking" Bet you could make Cancer sound like a good thing... That isn't a shot on you personally and don't take it that way, PLEASE... It is just commenting on the job you do and your representation of AMANDA here.... Which is sure on her side...

Spoken like a true Sell side Stock Broker. He was wrong in stating he wanted her to be a lady, wife, and have a family after she changed her mind and decided to be a Playboy rep. When he said NO to so many things she wanted to do outside of a normal family life. She decided that would constitue "a difference" and a way out of the marriager. Most likely planned all along. He is only a defendant because he was dumb enough to marry her and didn't divorce her first.

Smart not to divorce her because the judge may feel as if it were his fault. Now we know, it is all about her future... Like the way you play it out. A true stick too it laywer. You remind me of the guy in "Thank you for smoking" Bet you could make Cancer sound like a good thing... That isn't a shot on you personally and don't take it that way, PLEASE... It is just commenting on the job you do and your representation of AMANDA here.... Which is sure on her side...

I wish you and Ferguson would stop arguing because you're somehow both wrong, and it's hard to keep track of that when you're arguing with one another, haha.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

Spoken like a true Sell side Stock Broker. He was wrong in stating he wanted her to be a lady, wife, and have a family after she changed her mind and decided to be a Playboy rep. When he said NO to so many things she wanted to do outside of a normal family life. She decided that would constitue "a difference" and a way out of the marriager. Most likely planned all along. He is only a defendant because he was dumb enough to marry her and didn't divorce her first. Smart not to divorce her because the judge may feel as if it were his fault. Now we know, it is all about her future... Like the way you play it out. A true stick too it laywer. You remind me of the guy in "Thank you for smoking" Bet you could make Cancer sound like a good thing... That isn't a shot on you personally and don't take it that way, PLEASE... It is just commenting on the job you do and your representation of AMANDA here.... Which is sure on her side...

Firstly, I would never take anything you say as a shot (personally), but thanks for calling that out. Same thing goes for my posts. I have to speak for the woman in this thread because her “metaphorical voice” was lost once her revealing pictures were posted in this thread. At that exact moment, she became the harlot, and the Dufner in this relationship that people started labeling as the catalyst to divorce. I still think to this very day Jason posted those pics just to be a douche bag. Who else would take a picture of her wearing a two piece and swinging a golf club, her Dad? Maybe he’s heartbroken – I doubt it. He lost a bunch of weight so he start preparing to play the field again. Trust me, it won’t be long before you see pictures of him walking along the beach with a new girl, the ocean in the background and both of them frolicking while stepping on ass necks and piss clams. Jason is in the same boat as chef, Bobby Flay (an avid golfer). He’s got a hot wife, been married for 10 years and they are now splitting up.

Another day and another three pages of a thread just begging to be mocked.

Where are you guys getting all this inside knowledge?

The voices in their heads.

As long as it's entertaining there sizzle chest.

I do hope you realize that we are not laughing WITH you.  And therefore . . .

Let us pause a moment from the dipping wise cracks and jerky boy references and review THE FACTS as we know them:

A clue:  when you are claiming to list the facts you are not allowed to use the word maybe, as it is completely inconsistent with the very concept of fact.

In reference to polish, wrist watches or pooh?

Hmm, he asks about shinola and you bring up pooh.  Did you confuse them?  Or do you really not know shit from shinola?

Amen (re: patting behinds, I do it to my kids too although that has to stop soon with my daughter given that she's 15 and 4 inches taller than me, looks a bit odd to others.)

Brittany Lincicombe's caddie swatted her butt after she made the eagle putt on 18.

A grown man patting a 15 year old girl's butt looks odd to me for reasons having nothing to do with height, IMO.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

So do us westerners!! :-P

[quote name="dkolo" url="/t/81079/jason-amanda-dufner-getting-a-divorce/504#post_1129474"]So do us New Yorkers.  Also, every baseball and football player ever. [/quote] Post the videos where you two, as a professional golfers, after winning a PGA event slapped your wife's butt. I know, I know - the videos won't upload. They are in BETA and this website only takes VHS.

I pop back into this thread every now and again so that I can get angry and have enough energy to do things. It's great fuel. But on topic: we have no evidence. We've never had any evidence. I'm not using stereotypes to make judgements on people who I don't know. I think that's the most fair way to deal with this.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

I pop back into this thread every now and again so that I can get angry and have enough energy to do things. It's great fuel. But on topic: we have no evidence. We've never had any evidence. I'm not using stereotypes to make judgements on people who I don't know. I think that's the most fair way to deal with this.

I visit to get a chuckle!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I was referencing the fact that Jason made no public statements. The only public statement he made was looking like a misogynist. I'm a New Yorker and you don’t slap your wife’s bum on live TV. To my knowledge, no other professional golfer has ever done anything that. That was awful. I read somewhere Amanda was Shamanistic, so there was no love in this marriage, at least not for a while.

The only fact I've been able to see from this thread is the fact that you don't know any of the facts.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Post the videos where you two, as a professional golfers, after winning a PGA event slapped your wife's butt. I know, I know - the videos won't upload. They are in BETA and this website only takes VHS.

Changing the argument.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

If you are getting angry, you are doing something wrong...........

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

The only fact I've been able to see from this thread is the fact that you don't know any of the facts.

Please, my good man, you need to read the entire thread. In an effort to understand this sad situation, some of us have tried to explain what's going by presenting facts, figures, percentages, examples and yes, some speculation. I'm hoping we can all learn something and make sense of it, thereby transferring positive energy to our personal lives. It will help Jason and Amanda's marriage, albeit a short one, become an olive branch for learning about human relationships, as they relate to golf. And, most importantly why it's wrong to cast blame just because of some pictures posted on the internet. [quote name="14ledo81" url="/t/81079/jason-amanda-dufner-getting-a-divorce/522#post_1129534"] If you are getting angry, you are doing something wrong........... [/quote] that's what she said.

Anyway, whether Jason is a freak or not is of little consequence. What matters most is that he has to go before that magistrate, as the defendant, and DEFEND himself. He alone will be standing there having to explain why after three years of marriage he is the one allegedly leading a secret life in various cities with multiple apartments he calls “stabbin’ cabins.” Everyone wants to point the finger at Amanda because of one single fact - she looks good in a two piece. Although I must say, Gemma Atkinson looks better. I think once the curtain is pulled back, we’ll see the REAL Jason. From what I understand she wanted children, a home and good life. I hope he finds peace one day, settles down and gets control of himself and his actions.

Where did you go about finding this information out so as to be able to understand it?

I was referencing the fact that Jason made no public statements. The only public statement he made was looking like a misogynist. I'm a New Yorker and you don’t slap your wife’s bum on live TV. To my knowledge, no other professional golfer has ever done anything that. That was awful. I read somewhere Amanda was Shamanistic, so there was no love in this marriage, at least not for a while.

Where from in New York?

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

@Ferguson -What are the names of the copious medication you must take daily, and how often do you forget to take them? You are not a medical doctor. The picture is not you. Please for humanity let me be right about that-I refuse to believe that anyone would license anyone like you to practice medicine on anyone. Or even paint their house.
  • Upvote 1

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Oh Christ, gimme a break dude. I'm done but I need someone to lock this because I can't help myself.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

@Ferguson-What are the names of the copious medication you must take daily, and how often do you forget to take them?

You are not a medical doctor. The picture is not you. Please for humanity let me be right about that-I refuse to believe that anyone would license anyone like you to practice medicine on anyone. Or even paint their house.

::clapping::

Where did you go about finding this information out so as to be able to understand it? Where from in New York?

I try to bring information that I feel would be relevant to the thread. It's nothing personal. Just discussion. Upstate - near Rochester. Moved in 2000.

Note: This thread is 3237 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!