IGNORED

Jason, Amanda Dufner Getting a Divorce

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3259 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sad news for the Duffman.

The worst part is that this validates all the haters that more or less predicted something of this ilk.

It is actually probably great news for Duffner.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

[quote name="phan52" url="/t/81079/jason-amanda-dufner-getting-a-divorce/0_40#post_1121630"]They just never looked right together, but my favorite picture of them is him grabbing her ass after winning the PGA. Dancing with the Stars, The Bachelorette, Celebrity Apprentice  . . . only a matter of time, just which one will it be?

You forgot to add Playboy shoot. I'd bet on that one.[/quote]Here's hoping!!! :-P

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

"So, you're saying there's a chance!?"

Check your wallet...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

I'm going to tweet her a video of my waggle.
  • Upvote 1

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I'm going to tweet her a video of my waggle.

That's just increased the odds for the rest of us ;-)

Chris.:roll:

Amanda, call me when you get a chance.

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

How is "Real Housewives of the PGA" not in syndication by now?  Elin, that Gretzky chick, Dustin's Johnson with those other cheating wives, now Amanda Duffner.  You can't make this stuff up!

This breakup was inevitable.  She was born to be photographed and he barely had a pulse.  We've all seen this act before though.  Remember Freddy and his tragic first wife Deborah?  She wanted to party, play polo and shop.  He wanted to watch television.  I hope Amanda finds what she's looking for and doesn't end up like that.

Occam's razor

Not surprising at all. She was a publicity hound and as soon as you saw those hideous shots of her in a  bikini swinging a golf club, the writing was on the wall. It's the "look at me me me"  instagram generation of conceited, self-obsessed  wannabes. The world revolves around them and their photos of their butts and bellies. No class at all. He's just a decent, normal guy (apart from the tobacco chewing). She loves the limelight too much. Do an image search and you'll see what I mean.

Never thought I'd say this but I agree with Shorty. Publicity ***** paired with a low key guy. She has gold digger written all over her. Of course I'm just judging a book by its cover. :)

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

I love to talk shit about a girl we don't know, based simply on her social medial accounts. Yes, her desire to take pictures of herself makes her a terrible, self-centered person. Oh no, she was offered photo shoots and she took them. There's nothing wrongs it's doing Playboy or Maxim or whatever. Come on. It's 2015. Anyways, it's sad that they got divorced. You always hope those things work out. Hope both of them find what they are looking for.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

• Administrator

Bummer. Jason will have to find someone else to squeeze.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I guess I'll be in the minority here. I like both of them. She seems like a nice girl. Jason seems like a cool guy. They're just different. I don't think she's a bad person as some here may be loosely implying.

Colin P.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mailman

Maybe she had the temper? :)

Mailman

Could be!  The only thing from the looks of it, she filed for the divorce.

Maybe she got tired of kissing a mouthful of chaw. :yucky:

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deryck Griffith

Quote:

Originally Posted by mailman

Maybe she had the temper? :)

Mailman

Could be!  The only thing from the looks of it, she filed for the divorce.

Maybe she got tired of kissing a mouthful of chaw.

:dance:

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Not surprising at all.

She was a publicity hound and as soon as you saw those hideous shots of her in a  bikini swinging a golf club, the writing was on the wall.

It's the "look at me me me"  instagram generation of conceited, self-obsessed  wannabes. The world revolves around them and their photos of their butts and bellies. No class at all.

He's just a decent, normal guy (apart from the tobacco chewing). She loves the limelight too much.

Do an image search and you'll see what I mean.

Exactly, and i could never wish well to both parties. It was easy to read from the begininng. She wanted to be a face on TV, talk shows, the works. He didn't mind going to a few events. At some point he said, no, I don't want to go to that premiere, or the emmy's, etc. She jumped up and down (it is all about me). I need to live ! He said : What about a family, she said, yea fine, after I get past my acting career, or talk show, whatever my rep thinks is best....

So on and so on.... She is a bad person ! She did this just for the money and fame. That is bad !

Here is my business comment : Sad to hear it, I wish both parties well ! God bless them both !

Note: This thread is 3259 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!