• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Day 115.  I had a good idea this morning -- rather than checking that I'm only getting back to "45 degrees before parallel" on the backswing, I should exaggerate a shortened backswing (not absurdly so;  I'm not chipping) .  I did ten minutes worth of my usual routine with this in mind for the rehearsals (again, slow, or at least it feels slow).  Didn't get footage because of the room setup, and it was an 8-iron not a 7-iron, but I did get some practice in doing this. 
    • Several strains of the flu are extinct now.
    • Damn…that’s a fast crew.
    • That was crazy. Felt so bad for Staal. Then Fleury took him off the hook.  
    • A little filming today. I had my first over-15-minutes practice session (with some recording of video!) on Monday. I played well Tuesday and into Wednesday, and the front nine Thursday before it started to get a bit loose. The swings felt like they did last year: effortless, easy, and yet the ball just rocketed off straight and high. Of course, last year in February and into March and through April I practiced about an hour+ per day, sometimes two hours. Cuz, y’know, not much else to do. This year, the backswing is better (still feels extreme), but the left wrist goes into palmar flexion from 3.5 to 4 and that puts the right wrist in a bad position from which it “torques out” throughout the transition.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. bs1865
      bs1865
      (46 years old)
    2. DrMJG
      DrMJG
      (69 years old)
    3. Mikejanish
      Mikejanish
      (28 years old)
    4. Stu
      Stu
      (48 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...