• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Did you end up going?  I was there for three days this past week and played east on Tuesday.  I was unimpressed for the money.  Cool to play a course that’s hosted big tourneys, but I thought the layout was kind of boring.  Beautiful location though. The day I played they had just dumped sand on the greens so they were slow and the members I played with said they just had a member-member tourney that weekend and hadn’t moved the cups in four days.    the hotel was fun.   My wife and I did the zip lines nearby one day.  Cool area.  
    • This is the only pair I’ve had a problem with and I’ve been buying shoes online since I dunno, 2010?    Zappos, the online shoe retailer has been around for awhile, it makes like 2 billion in revenue and wasn’t it bought by Amazon? I just can’t be bothered to go to an actual store. And that’s pre pandemic. 
    • Hey @iacas, with practicing the way you do, standing with your torso slightly tilted for a minute or more at a time rehearsing and re-rehearsing, do you ever experience lower back issues?
    • That’s just in your head. You’d be amazed how awful people can be in retail.
    • Welcome back, we missed you.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. bs1865
      bs1865
      (46 years old)
    2. DrMJG
      DrMJG
      (69 years old)
    3. Mikejanish
      Mikejanish
      (28 years old)
    4. Stu
      Stu
      (48 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...