IGNORED

2015 RBC Heritage Discussion Thread

65ross
Note: This thread is 3266 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MC. He will still be drunk when he tees off on Thursday.

This! :-D

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm having a hard time getting jazzed for this one after such a great Masters, even with JSpeed (just made that up, think it'll stick?) in the field. Got a weekend long volleyball tournament so probably won't even tape it.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

The course should suit Spieth's game. Always a fan of this course and event, just wish it didn't fall on the Masters hangover week. Unless he's just totally spent and basically suicides himself to miss the cut get a break (don't at all think he would do this), then I still think he probably cards a top 10. He'll be tired, but he's 21 and is playing the best golf on the planet right now.

I love Hilton Head and have played HT more than a dozen times. I can’t make any predictions. We all know from TV coverage and any of you that have played it, you have to be an accurate iron player and good putter to win. PS. I’m not going to rant, but just make one comment. 82% of the posts in this thread are pure speculation and that’s cool. Ferg loves speculation as much as the next guy. Just try to not live in glass houses.

PS. I’m not going to rant, but just make one comment. 82% of the posts in this thread are pure speculation and that’s cool. Ferg loves speculation as much as the next guy. Just try to not live in glass houses.

If you are too dumb to tell the difference then you deserve whatever fate befalls you here. ----- One of my favorite events of the year. I watch it all.

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

I think Speith is washed up... he's at +2... time for him to retire!

Can't say I'm surprised.

~Jorrit

See how much life has changed for Jordan, he can no longer shoot a 74 and not have everyone get on his case about it. Godspeed young man!

Try doing what TW did for 15 years. All the demands. Then to keep your game sharp with all the media obligations and high expectations. That's why it's difficult to even imagine anyone taking over and becoming dominating in the sport like he was.  Sort of like the NBA after Jordan (although some could argue LeBron has done a good job at it).

Anyone else having troubles following the shot tracer at the PGA Tour website? Since yesterday I can't zoom in to the green, both on IE and Chrome.

~Jorrit

Steve Spurrier swing (Former NFL player) - old man finish.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Steve Spurrier swing (Former NFL player) - old man finish.

Is he trying to copy Arnie in old age?

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I feel like Russell Henley is going to do well this weekend.

I have to admit, I read this, then checked him out, put him on my pick at draftkings. I  have an awesome lineup and top 200 except this guy is killing me !

I was thinking about him after the masters and figured for a good week. +3 now - If he as much as par's the first 9 he will fold out the back 9 not making the cut.

This is where the big conversation about trying to win comes into play. If you are 2 -3 shots off of the cut line going into the back 9 and you are a millionaire, you don't WORRY about making the cut vs a 1980 player who NEEDS to make that cut to pay his bills.

And of course we got our first +8 injury...

Note: This thread is 3266 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!