IGNORED

2015 U.S. Open at Chambers Bay Discussion Thread

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3188 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well Phil is definitely not doing well.

meh...hes not doing too bad either and i think being back a few strokes could actually work to his advantage a little since the course will play a little easier earlier in the day--he definitely has a lot of catching up to do though

What's in the bag:
Taylormade R15 
Callaway X2Hot pro 3W
Callaway X2Hot pro 20* hybrid
Mizuno JPX900 Tour 4-PW
Cleveland RTX 2.0 50,54, and 58 degree wedges
Taylormade White Smoke putter

meh...hes not doing too bad either and i think being back a few strokes could actually work to his advantage a little since the course will play a little easier earlier in the day--he definitely has a lot of catching up to do though

He might not even make the cut. And Rory will give back a shot or two.

Riley

He might not even make the cut.

And Rory will give back a shot or two.

yup...i clearly spoke too soon...disappointing but i'm hoping he places well in the end

An honest question: Does ANYONE actually like Patrick Reed? Like does he have any fans..at all?

i don't actively dislike him if that counts.

What's in the bag:
Taylormade R15 
Callaway X2Hot pro 3W
Callaway X2Hot pro 20* hybrid
Mizuno JPX900 Tour 4-PW
Cleveland RTX 2.0 50,54, and 58 degree wedges
Taylormade White Smoke putter

Scary scene there with JDay. Hope he's going to be alright- vertigo is not cool...

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

yup...i clearly spoke too soon...disappointing but i'm hoping he places well in the end i don't actively dislike him if that counts.

Does not count :-D. Course playing reeeeal tough this afternoon, cut might move to +5.

Riley

An honest question: Does ANYONE actually like Patrick Reed? Like does he have any fans..at all?

Not here and I'm not sure why. Just something about how he carries himself. I have an 83 yr old uncle who's never played golf and only follows it now because of Ben and he asked me the other day if I liked that Patrick Reed guy. I said no and he said "I can't stand him". This is coming from one of the nicest men I've ever known. There's just something about the guy that turns people off.

Lee

In My Bag... Driver:Titleist 913D3  3 Wood: Dunlop 16deg railer  Hybr:Titleist 910H 24deg  4-GW:Mizuno JPX825Pros

Sand Wedge: Titleist Vokey 256-14  60deg: Mizuno Zoid   Putter: Odyssey WH Rossie (Left handed)

Note: This thread is 3188 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!