Sign in to follow this  
nevets88

2015 U.S. Open at Chambers Bay Discussion Thread

Note: This thread is 1563 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2,111 posts / 85051 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Aimpoint Express folks. Dear Lord... That looks like an 8! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/125091/] [/URL]

Chamblee said the other day that there are some 11% slopes on some greens. ;)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This is where you'll find some live video today, including Phil, Angel, and Bubba in 15 minutes.

http://www.usopen.com/en_US/video/liveVideo.html

Right now if you click on the US Open 360 video they are showing live looks at the course and some players warming up.

This is where you'll find some live video today, including Phil, Angel, and Bubba in 15 minutes.

Right now if you click on the US Open 360 video they are showing live looks at the course and some players warming up.

Live feed doesn't start until 10:30 EDT, though, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevets88

Aimpoint Express folks. Dear Lord... That looks like an 8! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

Chamblee said the other day that there are some 11% slopes on some greens. ;)

My green goes to 11. That's one more.

Aimpoint Express folks. Dear Lord... That looks like an 8! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

I'd probably do one hand twice to get an 8, but still that is nuts.

I measured off 20 feet and did an express read, got about 12 feet of break on fast green :bugout:

The golfer would be aiming about 31 degrees above the hole.

Live feed doesn't start until 10:30 EDT, though, right?

Live internet feed of Phil's group and holes 12 and 15 starts in 5 minutes.

Live TV coverage doesn't start until 12pm EST on Fox Sports 1

Since marijuana is legal in WA state (i think) is there any prohibition on US Open players smoking/using the stuff, either on or off the course?  And since this is not a  PGA tourney, what are the rules guiding 'drug' use at the Open?

Since marijuana is legal in WA state (i think) is there any prohibition on US Open players smoking/using the stuff, either on or off the course?  And since this is not a  PGA tourney, what are the rules guiding 'drug' use at the Open?

Haha, good question.

Great tee shots from Phil and Bubba! Not so great from Cabrera.

Great interesting looks at the course already. Check it out, they have robotic videographers following the players.

INCREDIBLY PREMATURE OBSERVATION: No one has made a birdie yet. This course must be very tough. EDIT: Jeez, no wonder. Bubba hits an approach that just rolls off the green, and comes to rest fifty yards away. I hope no one expected low scores this weekend.

I am trying to get this up, but the screen pops up and sits there with "Loading" on it, but it never actually loads.......Do I need to do somethign with my settings??

Anyone???

Thanks

Another great LIVE feed feature here. The ability to use picture and picture and swap them whenever you want. From Phil's group to the featured holes.

Haha, good question. Great tee shots from Phil and Bubba! Not so great from Cabrera.

Andddd Phil and Bubba's second shots are goooone.

Note: This thread is 1563 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!