IGNORED

2015 U.S. Open at Chambers Bay Discussion Thread

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3206 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So basically this works for me. Fox works on IE on Win 8. USGA better on Safari on OS X.

Norman's ok so far, not saying anything out of left field or talking about himself. Nice hearing someone other than Faldo or Miller. Hearing them for too long.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Looking at pace of play, the morning guys look to be heading around at least a 5 hour round...probably a bit more. Rory's on his 9th hole of the day and teed off just over 2.5 hours ago. Phil's played 3.5 hours so far and is on 12. That's not great for the morning wave. The afternoon groups usually finish 20-30 minutes later because the course plays tougher and you tend to get a few more backups. I don't think we'll a 6-hour round, but I think they could get close. Tiger may be finishing right at 11pm tonight. EDT.

Patrick Reed sucks.

He's usually the first person to tell you.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

What a bunker shot from Colt Hammerhead! America's sweetheart ...

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Patrick Reed sucks.

He's making me very angry.

Colt Hammer's bunker shot was gorgeous, almost identical to Rory's except Hammer's rolled to like 4 inches and Rory's to 4 feet.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Pro-tracer from the middle of the fairway? Has that been utilized before? I swear I've only seen it from tee shots.

Joel Holden

Have you ever noticed that the only people who ever use the word moxie are sports broadcasters?

Broadcasters and New Englanders.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Joe Buck just called Chambers Bay a links course about an hour after Tom Weiskoph did a segment on how it's not a links course.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Joe Buck just called Chambers Bay a links course about an hour after Tom Weiskoph did a segment on how it's not a links course.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Joel Holden

There was an article on Buck the other day that I read and he admitted his golf knowledge is not spectacular. He's kinda learning as he goes. At least he's honest. I remember when Musberger did it with ABC at first and he admitted the same thing.

Note: This thread is 3206 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!