IGNORED

Jackie Gagne: Hole-in-One-Queen or Cheater?

Alex B
Note: This thread is 2086 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

16 members have voted

1. 1. Jacqueline Gagne: Cheater or Hole-in-One Queen

• Cheater
    • Queen

she's obviously lying... but I'm just curious how she gets the ball in the hole. If I'm playing with someone and their tee shot goes left or right I would never start looking for a ball without them. Not that I suspect my playing partners of cheating but it just doesn't work that way. Kind of strange really, but clearly she isn't telling the truth... that article in novembers golf digest showed there wasnt a single witness who saw the ball go into the hole.

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

• Administrator

Two links:

1) http://jacquelinegagne.com/blog/
2) http://www.golfdigest.com/magazine/2...1kindred_gagne

Here's what I think: anything who believes her is a 100% Class A Capitalized MORON (no offense, Rynofskie ).

But that's just me...

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Two links:

So what do you guys think about Peter Kostis lending his name to this story? It just confirms why I am not one of his fans.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

So what do you guys think about Peter Kostis lending his name to this story? It just confirms why I am not one of his fans.

Every magician has an assistant.....

DRIVER - Tight Lies/Graphite/10°
3 WOOD - Sasquatch/Graphite/15°
5 WOOD - Tight Lies/Graphite/19°
IRONS - X-22/Steel/3-PWAW - SV Tour Black Satin/Steel/52°SW - SV Tour Black Satin/Steel/56°LW - SV Tour Black Satin/Steel/60°PUTTER - Black Series #2/34"

Every magician has an assistant.....

Great line!

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

She is a skillful magician, I'm sure. Maybe her pants are rigged somehow, to give her surreptitious access to the ball. Maybe she has clandestine deals with the folks ahead, to leave a ball behind in the hole.

Or many "witnesses" are lying, to perpetuate the thing and continue the ball-busting.

To me, the biggest clue is the self-promotion part. If any part of it were true--like maybe 2 or 3 aces in a short time, which is conceivable--people around her would be celebrating it, and she would probably be trying to avoid the attention.

JP Bouffard

"I cut a little driver in there." -- Jim Murray

Driver: Titleist 915 D3, ACCRA Shaft 9.5*.
3W: Callaway XR,
3,4 Hybrid: Taylor Made RBZ Rescue Tour, Oban shaft.
Irons: 5-GW: Mizuno JPX800, Aerotech Steelfiber 95 shafts, S flex.
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM5 56 degree, M grind
Putter: Edel Custom Pixel Insert 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've been trying to think of this since reading the article. There is a statistical theory that states that if the probability is low enough, then it is impossible. Given the odds that are stated in the article. I think her claim falls into this category. Anyone know what the theory is called? I personally believe there are way too many wholes in her story and credibility issues.

Kevin

-------
In the Bag
Driver: G15 9.0*3 & 5 Wood: BurnerHybrid: Pro Gold 20*; 23*Irons: MP-58 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52*8; 56*14Putter: Newport 2.0 33"Balls: NXT

I've been trying to think of this since reading the article. There is a statistical theory that states that if the probability is low enough, then it is impossible. Given the odds that are stated in the article. I think her claim falls into this category. Anyone know what the theory is called? I personally believe there are way too many wholes in her story and credibility issues.

I'm going to call it the BS theory. LOL.

I'm going to call it the BS theory. LOL.

That's a good guess!

Kevin

-------
In the Bag
Driver: G15 9.0*3 & 5 Wood: BurnerHybrid: Pro Gold 20*; 23*Irons: MP-58 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52*8; 56*14Putter: Newport 2.0 33"Balls: NXT

If she got 15 real holes in one this year I am an Oscar Meyer wiener.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

She is most definately a cheater.
I remember playing in high school there was one kid from another school who claimed to have mutiple holes in one. Some he said were on certain par 4's that I am very well acquainted with. I played with him in a match and I outdrove him consistently by 30 yards and I couldn't reach the par 4's he had claimed to ace. His own teammates didn't believe him.
Some people are just looking to get attention.

Complete cheater. Its real sad that people actually take this seriously. The fact that all of her holes in ones are bullshit and can be disputed and that noone sees them go in the hole. Come on..
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

No doubt she's lying. All I know is that when I can't find a ball near the green, I have no problem going to the hole alone to double check to make sure it's not in the whole. Remarkably, not once have I ever found a ball in the hole. The fact that she needs to have someone go to the hole for her or with her, to me, demonstrates a consciousness of guilt.

I am her long lost nephew. I too have multiple hole in one's..

most notably I have aced the 813 yd par 6 at the international. I had to use a range finder to read the green from the tee. After hitting my usual 230 yd drive straight down the fairway i walked up to find it. Oddly I couldnt locate my ball, I just keep walking towards the green and sure enough it was in the hole! Being a member of the Gagne family these things just "tend to happen" to us......

In the bag:

Burner 10.5
Rescue mid 16, 19, 22, 25
X-16 irons Forged+ Vintage 48, 54, 60 Circa 62 #3 A009125

It's flat impossible, I'll say it. No one can read a green from the tee. I mean, I can see it's sloped right to left or back to front or something, but to that degree? To account for trajectory, spin, release, check, etc... and hit the shot to land where you want and have it approach a hole

I dont believe her, but as for the Tiger Woods thing, I find that stat extremely surprising. Over the past 3 years ive holed out from the fairway 7 or 8 times, only 2 were from inside 100 yards. Infact, I holed out twice in 3 holes (one was absolutely insane, I have no idea how it went in) Granted, Tiger plays on courses that have much trickier greens and better cut holes than me, but still. That chick is lying though, what I want to know is if someone is dropping her ball in the hole or whatever, where are those shitty shots shes hitting going? I mean people think they are going to be in the bunker and they find them in the hole? She must pick them up quickly or something. She does sound like some pathological liar though, shooting a 61 on plugged greens? At a 6 handicap for a woman? Ya right.

The kicker is that she shot a 61 on a course that had just been aerated. It also goes on to say that her hole in ones never land on the green. She must be one hell of a scrambler to shot under par. I am guessing that her GIR aren't that good.

My Sticks:
DriverFT-5 9.5° Tour Accuflex Creation 65g Stiff -or-
:R7 Superquad Redboard Stiff
Woods::TEE CB2 Accuflex Creation 80g stiff
Irons:755 cb 4-SWWedges: CG10 Black Pearl 52,56,60Putter::Seemore Black FGP 34.25"

I dont believe her, but as for the Tiger Woods thing, I find that stat extremely surprising.

Aces seem to be funny things. Hogan had what 4 in his life? My dad has had three but he went 20+ years before he had his first. Then had three within 10 years. Who knows why. Tiger certainly has a better chance than I do but there's still some luck involved.

Kevin

-------
In the Bag

Note: This thread is 2086 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!