IGNORED

Jackie Gagne: Hole-in-One-Queen or Cheater?

Alex B
Note: This thread is 2079 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

16 members have voted

1. 1. Jacqueline Gagne: Cheater or Hole-in-One Queen

• Cheater
    • Queen

I first heard about her in one of those little blurbs in one of the weekly golf pubs, and thought is was really terriffic. But, now things seem to have gone way beyond plausible, particularly after the GD article.

If we think about our own game when (!!) we have a par-3 birdie try that is inches from the cup, a hole-in-one was probably only a "nano-degree" away at the tee-shot. Okay, I'm a high-handicapper and this has happened to me maybe 3 times at most. At some point, the golf-gods will be with me and the ball will have that special roll it needs to get in the hole on one shot.

Maybe that's why it doesn't happen for the rest of us -- the golf gods are spending their time elsewhere !!

After reading the article, I would say she's pretty much crazy. Her response to the GD reporter when he started asking too many pointed questions was the final nail in the coffin for me. People with nothing to hide aren't afraid of tough questions.

It makes me sick that she is making money off of this story that is complete bullshit, from what it sounds this womans whole life is a bunch of bullshit, all made up stories....Shes a piece of garbage IMO.
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The thing that is crazy about that video is that they catch her in the act of making a hole in one. Even though it doesn't count to her list, it still went in.

I still say complete liar.

Swing = Stacked and On Plane when possible.
In My Bag:
Driver: Ping G5 9° Alidila NV 75g Stiff
3-Wood: Nike SQ 15° Diamana Stiff (Stock)
Irons: NIKE FORGED SPLIT CAVIY (S300)Wedges: Taylormade RAC Fe2O3 (Rust) 52°/56°/60°Putter: Titleist/Cameron Newport 1.5Ball: Looking for a new...

Yup! She is a total fraud.

X-460 9.5* tour Driver/Fujikura stiff
X-15* tour 3 wood/Fujikura stiff
3DX 18.5* Hybrid/Aldila stiff
681 3-PW/Project X 6.0 (now in bag)
X-16 Pro Series Irons/Dynamic Gold S300 54* and 58* wedges Anser Sn putter

• Administrator
The thing that is crazy about that video is that they catch her in the act of making a hole in one. Even though it doesn't count to her list, it still went in.

If you read the comments on the YouTube post for that video, someone says the raw video footage shows the ball going into a bush behind the green, not into the hole, and that the sequencing was toyed with.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

she's obviously lying... but I'm just curious how she gets the ball in the hole. If I'm playing with someone and their tee shot goes left or right I would never start looking for a ball without them. Not that I suspect my playing partners of cheating but it just doesn't work that way. Kind of strange really, but clearly she isn't telling the truth... that article in novembers golf digest showed there wasnt a single witness who saw the ball go into the hole.

Excellent point. If my buddy misses the green, and if he starts looking in the wrong place, I am sure he would be ridiculed. Who would let someone walk near the hole for a shot that totally missed the green.

In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade Burner 9.5* Stock Stiff
5 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Aldila NV Stiff
7 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Stock Steel
4-PW: TaylorMade R7XD Stock Stiff Steel48* Wedge: Callaway Forged52* Wedge: Founders Club60* Wedge: Founders ClubPutter: Odyssey DFX 6600Balls: Titleist ProV1 & DT SoLo

As the originator of this thread from way back when, I can say that my question was sufficiently answered. No need for a recount here.

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

As the originator of this thread from way back when, I can say that my question was sufficiently answered. No need for a recount here.

I retract my statement, my point has been clarified!

In My Bag:
4-PW: TaylorMade R7XD Stock Stiff Steel48* Wedge: Callaway Forged52* Wedge: Founders Club60* Wedge: Founders ClubPutter: Odyssey DFX 6600Balls: Titleist ProV1 & DT SoLo

Well people still want to talk about this topic, it's a good topic, and I commend you for bringing it up.

No, sorry for the confusion, I want people to keep talking about it. However, I was expecting close results, and I am greatly surprised by 102-2. It may be the biggest landslide in the forum's history - I don't know. But please, keep talking about Ms. Gagne.

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

No, sorry for the confusion, I want people to keep talking about it. However, I was expecting close results, and I am greatly surprised by 102-2. It may be the biggest landslide in the forum's history - I don't know. But please, keep talking about Ms. Gagne.

Cool then, sounds great!!

In My Bag:

I guess what I don't understand is why the people she golfed with could not see where the ball went(with no doubt)... Do they all have poor eyesight? According to the GD article, the longest hole she claims an ace on is 162 yards... the rest are much shorter (95 yards being the shortest, heck a wedge for most).

I don't even think age would be a problem in seeing these balls land, in that short of distance. I regularly play with a few guys in their late 60's and they can see my ball when I rip one 290-300 yards over trees and miss the fairway to the right. These guys see my ball and a few wear glasses. Hmmm?

X-460 9.5* tour Driver/Fujikura stiff
X-15* tour 3 wood/Fujikura stiff
3DX 18.5* Hybrid/Aldila stiff
681 3-PW/Project X 6.0 (now in bag)
X-16 Pro Series Irons/Dynamic Gold S300 54* and 58* wedges Anser Sn putter

A good question to ask is how many of them are legit? From reading the article it sounds like she hit one in on tape? So, maybe she had 2 or 3 legit ones to start and then she started to make the rest up? I don't know...I think it is a good guess that she has one or none too. After reading that article, I can't believe how mad she makes me. I would pay 100 bucks just to punch her in the face...that is not good...I need to get to church soon...It makes me super mad that someone would blatenly lie like that.

Oh, and one of her excuses for why no one would make this up..."costs her too much money each time in champange parties and 5 dollar bills to her foursome." What a dumb...well...she is just dumb!

Driver: Titleist 905S 8.5 Fuji Fit-on 11 Pro-95
3 Wood: Titleist 980F Fuji Speeder
5 Wood: Titleist 904F Fuji Speeder
Irons: Ping i-5 Black Dot
Wedges: 54 and 58 degree Cleveland 900 Gun MetalPutter: 35" White Hot Half Mallet (#4)Back up bag:Mizuno T-zoid ProTitleist K and D Divers

I have been playing for 43 years and think I have a better than 50% GIR on par 3s and I have never had a hole in one, NEVER. That includes a lot of night rounds on lighted par 3 courses, where the chances are probably 5 times better. Now if someone played nothing but par 3 courses daily, they might get a several hole in ones in a year.

I have 20/20 vision and cannot see the ball on the green at more than 150 yards, much less read the green. The reason why they have flags are so that normal people can get some idea of where the hole is cut. If I sould see well enough to read a green at 200 yards I wouldn't need a flag because I could see the hole.

Maybe she is superwoman? More likely a liar.

2007 Yamaha Cart
TaylorMade R7 460 Superquad Driver, 10.5, Reg flex (RF)
Taylormade R7 Titanium 3,5 & 7 Fairway woods RF
PING Rapture irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, graphite RF
Odyssey White Hot Two Ball putter Ping Cart Bag, Pioneer in Atomic OrangeNow playing Titleist Pro V1x balls

Note: This thread is 2079 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!