IGNORED

Jackie Gagne: Hole-in-One-Queen or Cheater?

Alex B
Note: This thread is 2080 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

16 members have voted

1. 1. Jacqueline Gagne: Cheater or Hole-in-One Queen

• Cheater
    • Queen

Jacqueline Gagne claims to have made 16 holes-in-one... this year . Golf insider Peter Kostis, after watching her swing and the way she reads greens on full shots, believed her claim. This month in Golf Digest , however, journalist Dave Kindred analysizes her alleged aces, concluding that she is lying. He reveals that no one has never seen one of her aces drop into the cup, among other evidence.

So, I ask you: Has Jacqueline Gagne actually made 16 aces this year, or is she another cheater that has infested sport in this new millenium?

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

Obviously a cheater. That's just an outrageous claim.
In my bag:
Driver: : D2 8.5°
fairway wood: 906 15°
Hybrid: 585H 19°
Irons: 4-PW 695MBWedges: 52° 56° & 60° CG12Putter: Bettinardi C-Series (Carbon Steel)Ball: Pro V1x

When does this story end? My guess would be April 1st.

I am really surprised to hear Peter Kostis give this any credence. I never was a big fan, now I have confirmed why.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

So she hits the ball well and "reads greens from the tee", yet most of her holes-in-one where there was anything like a witness were either ridiculously lucky bounces or the ball "rolled behind a swale", and therefore the surface of the green, particularly around the hole, wasn't even visible from the tee.

[Dr. Evil]Riiiiiiight.[/Dr. Evil]

Brad Eisenhauer

In my bag:
Driver: Callaway Hyper X 10° | Fairway Wood: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3W (15°) | Hybrid: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3 (20°)
Irons: Mizuno MX-25 4-PW | Wedges: GigaGolf Tradition SGS Black 52°, 56°, 60° | Putter: GigaGolf CenterCut Classic SP3

Ball: Titleist ProV1x or Bridgestone B330S

just read the article in gd.
definitely a scammer

XTD Pro - 9.5* - GD YSQ
GS Tour - 15* -GD Red Ice
Rescue TP - 17* - Fujikura TP
Idea Pro Gold - 20* - Mitsubishi JavlnFX
MP-30, 4-PW - Standard Lofts / 2* flat - TT DG RAC Z TP (54*/10*) X-Forged (60*/10*)Scotty Cameron TeI3 - 35"

24-0 so far.... this may be the biggest blowout in The Sand Trap's history!

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

So she has good enough eyesight (and foresight) to read the greens from the tee, but not the brain to watch the ball go in and act like she just got a hole in one until they are searching for the ball and it ends up in the cup? (sorry for the worst syntax in the history of writing)

Oh, and the 3 aces she got at courses she has never played ...

I am not saying she is a phony, I am just saying... well yes, I am saying she is a phony.
"There is no miracle tip. Fix your swing."

In the bag:
Sumo2 w/ Aldila VS Proto 60g S
Halo 2h Apex Pro 4-PW Vokey 2 52.08/56.10/60.04 Red X #3 34" Tour Deep

Just finished the GD article. The only question is how does her ball get in the hole, no one sees her sneak it in. Did they research who was in the group ahead of her? Maybe she has them leave a ball in the hole.

In my Nexos
HiBore XLS Draw Driver
X-hybrid 4,5
Fusion Wide Sole 6-AW
Black Pearl CG10 54/14, CG12 DSG 64 Vokey SM Oil Can 60/8 Spider Pro V1x HX Hot Bite

Just finished the GD article. The only question is how does her ball get in the hole, no one sees her sneak it in. Did they research who was in the group ahead of her? Maybe she has them leave a ball in the hole.

That's probably the most plausible explanation.

DRIVER - Tight Lies/Graphite/10°
3 WOOD - Sasquatch/Graphite/15°
5 WOOD - Tight Lies/Graphite/19°
IRONS - X-22/Steel/3-PWAW - SV Tour Black Satin/Steel/52°SW - SV Tour Black Satin/Steel/56°LW - SV Tour Black Satin/Steel/60°PUTTER - Black Series #2/34"

It's flat impossible, I'll say it. No one can read a green from the tee. I mean, I can see it's sloped right to left or back to front or something, but to that degree? To account for trajectory, spin, release, check, etc... and hit the shot to land where you want and have it approach a hole with a pin in it just right so as to go in. Impossible.

And WTH does Peter Kostis have to do with any of this? He does what, watches her swing and say, "yep, that's a hole in one swing!" That's absolutely and unabashedly retarded.

The final piece of evidence is, as GD pointed out, Tiger Woods and a 100 yards. Surely, Tiger has faced numerous, numerous "straightforward" wedge shots, with the hole staring right at him, over his career, and he hasn't holed 17 shots in his 10+ year career. Someone who has picked up the game 5 years ago is not going to outdo Tiger in ANY way, luck involved or not. She is either the most blatant liar in history, or has assembled a cast of supporters (players ahead, fake witnesses, etc...) to pull off this rouse (sp?).

Nothing in the swing is done at the expense of balance.

Thats what I was thinking.

L4V M Speed
Insight XTD Hybrid 3 Wood
Insight XTD Hybrid 5 Wood
Idea A30S Hybrid 4 and 5 Irons
09 Burner Irons 6-AW CG14 WedgesF7 2 Ball Putter w/ dyssey Jumbo Grip Grom Bag

I have also seen Kris Angel swallow a quarter and then cut it out of his forearm, magic tricks can happen. Someone just needs to figure out how she is doing it. The bottom line is its impossible. I am a scratch golfer, I play 80+ rounds a year with other scratch golfers, and I have no holes in one and have only witnessed one . No way no how. She is most definatley full of

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

yeah so 16 hole in ones in one year? I would be lucky to have 2 hole in ones in their life

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

She's a regular David Blaine (Street Magician). This story is going to continue to get huge and she'll get her 15 minutes of fame.

It's actually sad, bugs me why she would do this.

Swing = Stacked and On Plane when possible.
In My Bag:
Driver: Ping G5 9° Alidila NV 75g Stiff
3-Wood: Nike SQ 15° Diamana Stiff (Stock)
Irons: NIKE FORGED SPLIT CAVIY (S300)Wedges: Taylormade RAC Fe2O3 (Rust) 52°/56°/60°Putter: Titleist/Cameron Newport 1.5Ball: Looking for a new...

Note: This thread is 2080 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!