IGNORED

2015 WGC Cadillac Match Play Inside the Ropes Pics and Videos

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3272 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Furyk 1 up through 10 vs Rory right now in the semi finals.

What a putt by Rory to go AS.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Furyk was 1 up with 3 holes to play. He plays the last 3 at one under and doesn't even make a playoff.....poooor furyk

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Great match between McIlroy and Furyk.

Agreed. Furyk went -3 on the final 4 holes. Nipped by McIroy who went -4. Eagle beats birdie on 18 for 1UP win. Great golf

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

This would be a huge win for Rory. With the momentum all on the side of Spieth of late and some even calling Jordan the world's best, Rory can put his foot down and prove he still is the best in the game hands-down.

This would be a huge win for Rory. With the momentum all on the side of Spieth of late and some even calling Jordan the world's best, Rory can put his foot down and prove he still is the best in the game hands-down.

I know, it's ridiculous. The "Spieth era"

Riley

Ouch. Back to back 3-putts for McIlroy. Stuff I learn from Johnny Miller: apparently the opposite of a "trap draw" is a "squeeze fade". Lol. :banana:

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Like Johnny Miller said, you have to think these guys are a little gassed. 72 holes in about 28 hours is a lot of golf. I would expect Rory to go to Sawgrass and probably not hit a ball until Wednesday.

Agreed. Furyk went -3 on the final 4 holes. Nipped by McIroy who went -4. Eagle beats birdie on 18 for 1UP win. Great golf

Furyk still needs to be positive about this week. He didn't lose to Rory. Rory just beat him. Different. Furyk has bounced back nicely this year. He didnt choke. He still is playing great golf and had a great win a few weeks ago. Gotta hold his head up this year.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

Just what the tourney needed, a runaway finish.   Sure wish Woodland would play up to his abilities - not the best time to have swing issues. Class individual. Came to our local Air Force Base and gave up time to support the troops by giving a clinic a couple of years ago. Nice to meet him.

Gettin interesting finally.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

I hope Rory gets this tournament sewn up very soon; I don't want to sit through that incredibly annoying Cadillac commercial again, if at all possible.

I hope Rory gets this tournament sewn up very soon; I don't want to sit through that incredibly annoying Cadillac commercial again, if at all possible.

But his mom let him play with dolls!

From Callaway:

GARY WOODLAND WITB

XR Driver (8.5*) - MRC Blueboard 93x shaft
Big Bertha Fairway Wood (16*) - Mitsubishi Diamana 102x shaft
Apex Utility 2-iron - Project X 7.0 Shaft
RAZR X Muscleback Irons (3-9) - Project X 7.0 Shafts
Titleist Wedges
Versa #1 Wide Putter Black/White/Black
A Chrome Soft Prototype Golf Ball

He first put the XR Driver in play at the Northern Trust Open. His driver shaft is 44" and the club is set to a Neutral directional bias and a -1 loft. He's averaging over 303 yards per drive this season.

Gary also put in an Apex Utility 2-iron for this week that served him well at Harding Park.

JIM FURYK WITB

Here's what Jim Furyk had in the bag for another impressive performance at a big event:

Big Bertha Driver (9*) - Oban Isawa Red Shaft
RAZR Fit Xtreme Fairway Wood (15*) - Fuji Motore Speeder 8.1
X2 Hot Pro Hybrid (20*) - UST VTS 105 S Shaft
RAZR X Forged Irons (4-PW) - KBS Tour 110 R Shafts
Mack Daddy 2 Tour Wedge (52*) - DG S400 Shaft
Mack Daddy 2 Wedge (64*) - DG S400 Shaft
Titleist 56* Wedge
Odyssey Versa #1 Wide Putter White/Black/White
An SR 3 Golf Ball

DANNY WILLETT WITB

XR Driver (10.5*)
X2 Hot Pro Fairway Wood (15*)
X2 Hot Pro Fairway Wood (19*)
Apex Utility Irons (3-4)
Apex Pro Irons (5-9)
Mack Daddy 2 Wedge (47*)
Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind Wedges (54*, 58*)
Versa Rossie Putter Black/White Black
An SR 3 Golf Ball

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Note: This thread is 3272 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!