IGNORED

2015 WGC Cadillac Match Play Inside the Ropes Pics and Videos

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3250 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Maybe it's me and I've missed something extraordinary but how does Anirban Lahiri get to 34 in the world? Something must be screwy with the OWGR.

Lahiri is one of those guys who goes off on Euro Tour & Asian Tour events, so he doesn't really get noticed.

Riley

Man I'm bummed about Phil not playing.

Ditto. Love Rors and Spieth but Phil is still the guy for me.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Front nine

1st Hole

2nd Hole

3rd Hole

3rd Hole

4th Hole

7th Hole

8th Hole

• Upvote 1

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

@mvmac , whatever you're doing to take these copious amounts of photos and vids, you must have lots of storage space and battery life.

I always think of tournaments in SF as Vertigo Opens. :-)

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

@mvmac , whatever you're doing to take these copious amounts of photos and vids, you must have lots of storage space and battery life.  I always think of tournaments in SF as Vertigo Opens. :-)

And very compliant pros, lots taken during the swing. I guess they don't have an issue with that during practice rounds. You'd think they'd get used to it and it wouldn't affect them during the tournament. Great pics, I especially like seeing their positions at the top, which is something not often shown.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

He gets[quote name="RJH999" url="/t/81559/2015-wgc-cadillac-match-play-inside-the-ropes-pics-and-videos/18#post_1134577"] Lahiri is one of those guys who goes off on Euro Tour & Asian Tour events, so he doesn't really get noticed.[/quote][quote name="RJH999" url="/t/81559/2015-wgc-cadillac-match-play-inside-the-ropes-pics-and-videos/18#post_1134577"] Lahiri is one of those guys who goes off on Euro Tour & Asian Tour events, so he doesn't really get noticed.[/quote] He gets noticed just fine. But i guess only by those of us who think there is more to professional touring golf than just the uspga tour.

Great stuff from the OP.Thanks for posting these.

You are a lucky guy being there with the top 64.

I'm disappointed Phil's not there.He's more watchable than Rory or Bubba.

GO STEPHEN GALLACHER!!!

My observations for this weeks WORLD match play,( yes there more golf in the world than just PGA tour) the European players have a good track record in match play,most of them brought up with match play more than USA based guys, reason they so successful in Ryder Cup matches, think you see a big number of them in the final 16 come the weekend.

Titleist 915 D2-10.5°, Titleist 915 F 15°, PING G25 16.5°, PING G30 Hybrid 19°
PING G25 4-W, Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0 48°/52°
Rife Bimini Island Series Putter, PING DLX Bag
Sureshot Rangefinder, PING Sensor Glove, Srixon Q star Balls.

My observations for this weeks WORLD match play,( yes there more golf in the world than just PGA tour) the European players have a good track record in match play,most of them brought up with match play more than USA based guys, reason they so successful in Ryder Cup matches, think you see a big number of them in the final 16 come the weekend.

There's already a World Match Play.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Note: This thread is 3250 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!