IGNORED

2015 The Players Championship DiscussionThread

Note: This thread is 2267 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Rather not see him in the lead (Na either for that matter)- would rather see a shoot out with the worlds' best and up and comers (McIlroy, Fowler, Stenson). Right now Na, Kelly, Grace, Hearn, Kirk ---and Fowler.....not the greatest leaderboard by any means.....I know, there's a lot of golf left.

Oh so you're one of "those" fans, eh? Not a real golf fan, just a fanboy of the big names that get pumped up by TV and The PGA Tour. B-) Just ****ing with you, but you have to admit, your post kinda flys in the face of the criticism and scorn you heap on guys who root for Tiger or Rory. #BustedClosetFanboy

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should be proud regardless. You just used all three forms of the word "to" in a single sentence, and all properly.

not everyone can pull off the hat

I suspect he stopped playing so good....   ; ) On a separate note - I am SO GRATEFUL that the announcers are letting me know that the guys' hits are "golf shots". if they wouldn't say

Watching Tiger on pgatour.com live, I hadn't really noticed him lately, because he hasn't played, but from looking at hole #1, it seems he was attempting to read the putt off the green with his eyes, then stalked with green with his eyes ... did not see the feet at play. Could Tiger use some Aimpoint?

Don't know if it's disconcerting or gives one hope that Tiger can screw up a par 5 (#2) like I do ... Right!, across Fwy into left rough, into bunker, 8i over green, green, 2 putt.. 7

My lord Tiger. Bitchin up that par 5 second. Duck hook 3wood off the tee. pulled second shot to more rough. 3rd shot well short into the bunker. Bunker shot way long across the green. EEEEESSSSHHHHH

Yesterday (or Thurs), it was a Nike Method

I should clarify. His grip said Ping. Maybe i'm just a crazy person. Either way he looks timid with the putts. He looks really uneasy so far this morning. Watching the live stream.

I should clarify. His grip said Ping. Maybe i'm just a crazy person. Either way he looks timid with the putts. He looks really uneasy so far this morning. Watching the live stream.

I believe he has used a regular, blacked out or used a black-out Ping grip since he was an amateur.

Tiger's all over the place with his driver. Whatever work he put into his short game, he needs to put that same work into his driver. Just a mess. He's not going to contend until he fixes that, particularly with the US Open coming up.

Tiger's all over the place with his driver. Whatever work he put into his short game, he needs to put that same work into his driver. Just a mess. He's not going to contend until he fixes that, particularly with the US Open coming up.

Actually his Driver has been ok this week. Its his 3w that he has been duck hooking almost each hole it seems. He just hit a wonderful soft fade with his Driver on 5.

I believe he has used a regular, blacked out or used a black-out Ping grip since he was an amateur.

Ahhhh

Actually his Driver has been ok this week. Its his 3w that he has been duck hooking almost each hole it seems. He just hit a wonderful soft fade with his Driver on 5.

Every time he fools you with a good drive, he comes back and makes a disaster. He just made a mess of 9. Two doubles on par-5s today. That's ugly.

Oh so you're one of "those" fans, eh? Not a real golf fan, just a fanboy of the big names that get pumped up by TV and The PGA Tour.

Just ****ing with you, but you have to admit, your post kinda flys in the face of the criticism and scorn you heap on guys who root for Tiger or Rory.

#BustedClosetFanboy

There are about 30 players that I'd rather see win other than Na or Kelly.

Tiger Woods made a double bogey on the ninth hole, his second of the round. He makes the turn at 4-over, tied for 74th place, which is last among all players who made the cut.

Oh so you're one of "those" fans, eh? Not a real golf fan, just a fanboy of the big names that get pumped up by TV and The PGA Tour. B-) Just ****ing with you, but you have to admit, your post kinda flys in the face of the criticism and scorn you heap on guys who root for Tiger or Rory. #BustedClosetFanboy

Hyped up by PGA? Umm, you mean by winning majors? I agree with watching one hit wonders being boring. The announcers fall for it every time ...some nobody has a good round/win and all of a sudden they're "someone to watch", James Hahn? Done. If I go to LOllapalooza, I'd rather watch Aerosmith, Stones, Geen Day, U2, Niel Young.... Not "and here's a little band from Indiana that had a popular song last year and made the top 10 on the Indiana music festival sponsored by Mentos" Let those guys play in the little tournaments and rack up their points like Jimimie Walker does. The Majors are for the big boys and so is TPC.

[quote name="Vinsk" url="/t/81776/2015-the-players-championship-discussionthread/200_100#post_1139816"] Hyped up by PGA? Umm, you mean by winning majors? I agree with watching one hit wonders being boring. The announcers fall for it every time ...some nobody has a good round/win and all of a sudden they're "someone to watch", James Hahn? Done. If I go to LOllapalooza, I'd rather watch Aerosmith, Stones, Geen Day, U2, Niel Young.... Not "and here's a little band from Indiana that had a popular song last year and made the top 10 on the Indiana music festival sponsored by Mentos" Let those guys play in the little tournaments and rack up their points like Jimimie Walker does. The Majors are for the big boys and so is TPC.[/quote] I was too subtle again, wasn't I?

• Upvote 2

A couple of guys going really low early, Martin Flores -6 thru 13, and my man Johnny Vegas also at -6 thru 13 with 8 birdies in his round.

Note: This thread is 2267 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!