IGNORED

2015 The Players Championship DiscussionThread

Note: This thread is 2262 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

We get it. You don't like Kisner. I happen to know he has a VERY STRONG following of people that think he's due.

I like Kisner, he seems like a cool, calm, collected professional that is going stroke for stroke with the "big" boys

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should be proud regardless. You just used all three forms of the word "to" in a single sentence, and all properly.

not everyone can pull off the hat

I suspect he stopped playing so good....   ; ) On a separate note - I am SO GRATEFUL that the announcers are letting me know that the guys' hits are "golf shots". if they wouldn't say

We get it. You don't like Kisner. I happen to know he has a VERY STRONG following of people that think he's due.

Not that I don't like him. Definitely not rooting for him like 99.99999% of golf fans right now.

Yep, the whole DFW area is surrounded by tornado sirens, warnings, and flooding today. These guys were on a small road in a wooded area near a creek during flooding and tornados... and they wonder why the creek flooded over and was about to submerge their truck. We get to watch the golf on a split screen - the golf is tiny and the weatherman is 80% of the screen. I understand the need to warn residents, but darn it, we have 3 other local channels that are not showing golf!

They're not covering this on Fox, CBS, or ABC. Bob's Burgers and America's Funniest Home Videos I guess is more critical TV than this playoff. Dammit.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Not that I don't like him. Definitely not rooting for him like 99.99999% of golf fans right now.

Add another 9 decimal there bud. Lessgo Rickie, what a bomb on 18.

• Upvote 1

I'm liking this aggregate playoff format. It's too bad more tournaments can't settle ties like this.

I still have a soft spot for the old days of coming back Monday for an 18-hole playoff.   Even some non-majors used to do that.

If the final few holes are manufactured, then I'm totally fine with manufacturing.

I absolutely love these three/four hole aggregate playoffs for the majors and Players.  I wish The Masters and US Open would adopt the same.  Imagine a 3 hole playoff at Augusta on 11, 12, & 13.

Why hasn't Sawgrass hosted the Ryder Cup yet?

Well, the course is owned by the PGA Tour, not the PGA of America.  Probably some rivalry stuff between the organizations.  Still pretty blazing hot in September in Florida, too.  That might factor.

Note: This thread is 2262 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!