IGNORED

Share your GAME Golf Comparisons to Similarly Scoring Players

Note: This thread is 2123 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Just found another great Game Golf feature which can be found on the website under "Explore" and then "Compare"

You can compare your statistics against different scoring benchmarks. So I was able to compare my stats against the average scratch golfer, 72-75 shooter, 75-80 shooter, 80-85 and so on.

Thanks @cedrictheo . Here are mine compared to a scratch golfer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks @cedrictheo . Here are mine compared to a scratch golfer: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/120642/] [/URL]

I've been away from my home computer all day and have been looking for it in the app. All I can compare to are people I follow via the app. Is this a desktop exclusive right now?

This is mine:

Not surprised at the discrepancy in fairway accuracy, since I struggle to keep the ball on the same hole that I'm teeing off from.

Not surprised at the discrepancy in fairway accuracy, since I struggle to keep the ball on the same hole that I'm teeing off from.

How'd you get that image? I can't seem to save it to my computer or load the page onto this thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by billchao

This is mine:

How'd you get that image? I can't seem to save it to my computer or load the page onto this thread.

Took a screenshot, then cropped and resized it using Paint.

I'm surprised my putting isn't worse than it is because I've been putting poorly since I started tracking with Game Golf (and I kinda think they're related; I'm futzing with the app instead of focusing on the read). My short game isn't too bad and I hit the ball relatively far, but tend to spray it a bit. Gotta get more GIRs.

This is a really cool feature, thanks for pointing it out, @cedrictheo !

Here's my comparators:

Fairway accuracy is really the place I'm off.  Then again I had 43% during my handicap season in 2014, so this could just be a matter of small sample size and off season/early season woes.  The other numbers are more or less dead on with my 12 month average, except the SS% which is probably skewed up due to sample size.

But here's what I should be shooting for:

Need to improve across the Board.  Perhaps I should emphasize fairways and pitching/chipping, that should help with GIR and PPH, too.

Here is mine.  The driving stats are really low because at this stage of the game, I prefer to use it on some of the dog leg holes.  I was having major issues with woods, hybrids, and long irons.  My safest bet was to use a driver and throttle back.  It might not be the preferred method but at least I was making contact and moving the chains.  It was better than duffing a 30 yard shot of the tee and going into a free fall the rest of the hole.   I am starting to make better contact with all the clubs so everything will be fair game.  I feel my next advancement from this graph will be with the GIR.   I'm telling you, I feel it. :-D