IGNORED

2015 U.S. Open Prediction Contest: Win a Callaway XR Driver and Fairway!

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3155 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Great picks winners. Happy driving.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevets88

I want outrageous speed with a Callaway XR driver!

Tiger Woods -15

John Senden -15

Darren Clarke -15

That's OK.  I picked "Billy Ho" the whiner!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Congrats to @HastyElephant for wining the XR driver!

and to @Wally Fairway for winning the fairway wood!

To claim your prize (you have 48 hours), post in this thread and send me a PM with your name, shipping address and what club (Standard or Pro)/shaft/loft you want.

Thanks to mvmac for posting these contests - I can't wait to get a new fairway wood.

I'll post pictures when it arrives & maybe of me hitting some into the water & woods that used to be out of reach!

Players play, tough players win!

Congrats guys! I was feeling pretty good with DJ at -9 until he made the turn... :doh:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

If the USGA didn't decide to make Sunday so easy, my Spieth -2 pick may have won ugh. At least I won money in Vegas with him. Will treat myself to a few rounds of golf next week :) Congrats to the winners.

Just want to credit the admins for arbitrating the rules fairly.  If I thought I could shirk the phrase and still be eligible by injustice I would do it.  But we all add the tag because we understand the the prizes are funded by advertising.

• Administrator

Congrats to @HastyElephant for wining the XR driver!

and to @Wally Fairway for winning the fairway wood!

To claim your prize (you have 48 hours), post in this thread and send me a PM with your name, shipping address and what club (Standard or Pro)/shaft/loft you want.

Paging @HastyElephant . You're running out of time.

@Wally Fairway , if @HastyElephant doesn't respond in time, do you want the driver and if so, what configuration?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Going to give @HastyElephant about one more hour, will also send him another PM. I announced the winners Monday just before noon (PST).

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

So @Wally Fairway will get the driver and it looks like @rsw42 will win the fairway.

http://thesandtrap.com/t/81957/2015-u-s-open-prediction-contest-win-a-callaway-xr-driver-and-fairway/54#post_1144626

@rsw42 t o claim your prize, post in this thread and send me a PM with your name, shipping address and what club (Standard or Pro)/shaft/loft you want.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say thanks to Callaway, mvmac & TST

Delivered on Wednesday, hit some at the range yesterday and hoping to put this into play over the weekend

Players play, tough players win!

• Administrator
Just wanted to say thanks to Callaway, mvmac & TST

Delivered on Wednesday, hit some at the range yesterday and hoping to put this into play over the weekend

Very cool! Thank you for the update, and congratulations once again!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 3155 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!