IGNORED

Fowler's GF Alexis Randock Insults "Hottie" on Instagram

RandallT
Note: This thread is 3264 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

There are 3 people in the complete photo. OP cropped one person out of the photo. That's what I think the hashtag #3musketeers refers to. To me, the woman walking in the background is whom she's referring to. I agree context can be lost in these social media posts, but to me, the comment was derogatory towards person in background.

So, it pretty much clearly puts to rest what she meant by her post then.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

She's young and immature.  At some point she'll realize we all lose the battle with gravity and that later in her life she could be the "hottie" two kids make fun of in their selfie.  It's her comment not Rickies, so it's on him to remind her they live on a public stage.

Joe Paradiso

There are 3 people in the complete photo. OP cropped one person out of the photo. That's what I think the hashtag #3musketeers refers to. To me, the woman walking in the background is whom she's referring to. I agree context can be lost in these social media posts, but to me, the comment was derogatory towards person in background.

Yep, my bad. I missed the hashtag so I didn't realize the 3rd person was relevant. I have no idea about RF's girlfriend (and in her defense I think I did see some pics on her Instagram of her doing charity work), but I stand by the caution to him to be careful if she routinely puts out stuff like this. Don't think it's "clear" that she was teasing, and it can easily be seen as "mean girl" stuff.

comes across as superficial, but not enough info to decide or care - good luck with their relationship - like Jason and Amanda's marriage - I don't really care unless they start pulling a Tiger and Elin and make the news for domestic violence of some sort.......bunch of high school stuff, really.

Yep. Movin' on. I didn't mean to start a main thread on this, but I did follow a link in the Players Champions thread to her pic in instagram, and the pic above was nearby that one. I guess someone promoted this to its own thread cuz it was so far OT in that thread.  I probably shoulda just said nothing, but the pic just rubbed me the wrong way- probably cuz I like Rickie, and I would hate to see him get distracted by any collateral damage from this stuff.

(Hmm, ironically I highlighted stuff I think he shouldn't be distracted by. I'll just shut up now)

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

You can't see all the comments on the web page, but you can on the iOS app. The comment, Dayum, lemme get her fax number and the other comment chastising her in second screenshot and other commenters chastising her - other people interpreted remark as derogatory.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I dont see the big deal in her comments. The woman behind them is clearly not attractive. Her comment was honest (god forbid)

• Administrator
I dont see the big deal in her comments. The woman behind them is clearly not attractive. Her comment was honest (god forbid)

"Honest" to what end? What was the point of showing off how shallow and mean you can be? Honest is in quotes because "unattractiveness" is an opinion.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

So publicly mocking a stranger for being ugly is acceptable behavior? Got it.

It is very rare for a women to have these 3 features together: sexy body, nice boobs, and a brain. Unfortunately she only has 2 of the 3.

Great win for Rickie. That was a finish to remember.  Morning Drive has moved from "Spieth Era" to perhaps a "Big Three" in golf scenario. They admit they are jumping the gun, but they are licking their chops at a McIlroy, Spieth, Fowler era of domination.

Too early to call it a "three-man era. Rickie, IMO, needs to win a major before we even begin that discussion. The Players is a nice win, but he needs to keep it going. Worry I have is whether he has the drive that Spieth and Rory have. Earlier this year, there were reports that Butch Harmon was concerned about Rickie's work ethic. He stepped it up of late, but can he keep it stepped up?

All I will say is this.

No matter how ugly a woman is, someone, somewhere will have sex with her.

No matter how "hot" a woman is, someone, somewhere is putting up with her s**t.

Beauty is in the eyes of beholder.   That said, clearly, she made fun of someone and put it on SNS where the entire world could see it.   What if someone posted your picture, and called you ugly?   Are you ok with that if you are indeed ugly?

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Honest but mean spirited, what if that woman was your mother, sister or wife and everyone was having a good chuckle at the her expense.  Would you be okay with someone telling you, sorry bud but your mom is ugly, what's the big deal?

• Upvote 1

Joe Paradiso

Well . .I for one am shocked, Shocked!, to learn that the model girlfriend of a 26 year old celebrity millionaire is shallow.  This is just too hard to believe.

+1

Perfectly stated.

Really should we expect any more.

now that the 3rd musketeer is identified - it doesn't look as easy to find a good spin on the comment.  I'm "clearly" stepping back and waiting for more info. ;-)

Her friend is seriously cute

Bill - 

If you watch her body language and now seeing this IG post, it's quite obvious that she is very self centered and immature.  I have to believe Rickie can do SO much better. And I hope he does.  Alexandra Browne seems so much nicer, and I think prettier.  This Alexis is just another shallow, gold-digging Jupiter chick.

If you watch her body language and now seeing this IG post, it's quite obvious that she is very self centered and immature.  I have to believe Rickie can do SO much better. And I hope he does.  Alexandra Browne seems so much nicer, and I think prettier.  This Alexis is just another shallow, gold-digging Jupiter chick.

Maybe Ricky isn't looking for Mrs. Right and instead is looking for Ms. Right-Now.

• Upvote 1

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

He will after having his fun with her.  She is just something fun in the sack and he will get tired of her BS eventually.  I have been lucky and have gotten to date several hot women, but it gets old after a while.

Note: This thread is 3264 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!