Sign in to follow this  
Orlando38

Watching the Ladies European Tour(attractive women!)...

Note: This thread is 1875 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

15 posts / 6502 viewsLast Reply

First off...I rarely post, but I do come on a few days a week to read threads(especially the "days of our lives" ones! :-D )....

Anyway, I am watching the LPGA European tour and I have to sa,y that I am mostly watching because there is some good eye "candy", but also some quality golf. I have never watched the Euro Ladies tour, until yesterday, when I noticed at least three good looking women(which is pretty rare for a women's tournament). Usually the leaders on LPGA are not that good looking. I have never heard of these players till yesterday.

Mellissa Reid(she is tied for the lead) is a good looking blond!

Camilla Lennarth(she has a website)...she is one the best looking women's golfer on either the LPGA or the European tour, in my opinion.

Carly Booth-has a nice upper body!

Anyone else watching this, opinions?

First off...I rarely post, but I do come on a few days a week to read threads(especially the "days of our lives" ones!)....

Anyway, I am watching the LPGA European tour and I have to sa,y that I am mostly watching because there is some good eye "candy", but also some quality golf. I have never watched the Euro Ladies tour, until yesterday, when I noticed at least three good looking women(which is pretty rare for a women's tournament). Usually the leaders on LPGA are not that good looking. I have never heard of these players till yesterday.

Mellissa Reid(she is tied for the lead) is a good looking blond!

Camilla Lennarth(she has a website)...she is one the best looking women's golfer on either the LPGA or the European tour, in my opinion.

Carly Booth-has a nice upper body!

Anyone else watching this, opinions?

When living in Europe, I used to go to a few LPGA Euro events and enjoyed the Swedes, French, and Spanish girls.  Not much into the USA tour (Asian) - although there are a few lookers on the American tour.

Say Orlando.  Are you a man or a woman?  Knowing that will help many of us understand your post.

Say Orlando.  Are you a man or a woman?  Knowing that will help many of us understand your post.

his avatar appears to show that he's a man and he enjoys fishing.

First off...I rarely post, but I do come on a few days a week to read threads(especially the "days of our lives" ones!)....

Anyway, I am watching the LPGA European tour and I have to sa,y that I am mostly watching because there is some good eye "candy", but also some quality golf.

I watched it last night (2nd round) but didn't notice either of what you mentioned above.   More emphatically, the quality of LET golf was a big cut below LPGA and I watch all LPGA tournaments.   LET have even less depth than LPGA and the scoreboard clearly showed - leader at -12 or something, cut line at +3.   LET is a third or 4th ranked women's golf league after LPGA, KLPGA, JLPGA (may be a tie with this one).

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

what are you saying then? the women I mentioned you didn't see, or you don't find attractive!? I actually couldn't care less about the quality. I was bored(out of work) and turned the tv to golf channel and it was on.  I noticed the good looking women(which is pretty rare in women's golf), and enjoyed watching. Even though I am a lot older than most of them.

what are you saying then? the women I mentioned you didn't see, or you don't find attractive!?

Not any more or less than ones from LPGA - Korda, Creamer, Wie, Gulbis, .... but beauty is in the eye of beholder :-) .

Nope.  Sorry Orlando, that avatar is not the real me.  Let your imagination run wild coz that what the WWW is all about.

Watched the 3rd round.  Less than 2-foot putt miss, seemingly simple chip barely reaching green, ....   But I enjoyed watching it.  There's no other live golf other than LET.

One reason I enjoy watching other than PGA/EURO PGA events like this tour is that they play similarly to us hacks - its actually fun to see pro golfers miss greens and have to chip/pitch shots.  I identify with the women's tours more so than PGA where these guys are hitting 300 yd drives, 175-yr 8, 9 irons.   Women's distances are closer to my level.

One reason I enjoy watching other than PGA/EURO PGA events like this tour is that they play similarly to us hacks - its actually fun to see pro golfers miss greens and have to chip/pitch shots.  I identify with the women's tours more so than PGA where these guys are hitting 300 yd drives, 175-yr 8, 9 irons.   Women's distances are closer to my level.

Exactly.  I can relate to their play.   My favorite phrase while watching LET, LPGA is " even I can do better than that" whenever they make an amateur mistake. :-D

I don't watch PGA that much b/c I can't relate to bombing 350 yard drive and grabbing a LW for 2nd shot.   They are playing different game and I play golf.

Note: This thread is 1875 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!