IGNORED

Golf Skate Caddy

Note: This thread is 2105 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just think they are a gimmick that will probably be popular for awhile then phase out. As long as I don't see kids tearing up a course near me *as if they need more tearing up* I don't really care about them much one way or the other, despite what my posts seem to indicate.

Your post made me chuckle a little.  In my younger years, I remember when snow boards first started appearing on the ski slopes and I said almost exactly the same thing about them. Even the part about tearing up the slopes.   Snowboards were (and still are) responsible for bringing a different demographic to the slopes.  Although I'm in the 50+ demographic, I'd definitely be open to trying them....as long as the weight limit was sufficient.  I'm not exactly a small guy.  And I'd rather share the course with these than foot golfers.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I doubt the city of dayton has money for these. Though revenue sharing is an interesting idea. I'll pass it up the chain of command. I think Kittyhawk would be a great course. They seem to be the cour

I agree too, they look fun but they are a liability nightmare.  There are enough stories about drunken idiots that roll their golf carts, they will end up killing themselves on these.  I can see guys

Unfortunately, as a surfer and skateboarder- I would spend more time looking for little hillocks and ramps to carve around on than actually playing golf.... Once a surfer always a surfer...

Note: This thread is 2105 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.