IGNORED

"5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge (June 2015)

Note: This thread is 3212 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning, doing 5 minutes of restricted backswing feel using my phone/camera as a "mirror". I can feel a "limit" with which to start my downswing without being "overturned".

Doing 5 minutes at a time in between builds at the factory. The robots are working fine. I have one troublesome one. It needs some "tuning" as well. . .

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 minutes of slow back swing and downswing. Still working on keeping the right elbow in front of the seam. I did not hit a ball into the woods today... :)

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Went to an event tonight but before leaving practiced full swing mechanics with my 3W. Probably not the best club to use but have had issues with my woods since, well, forever, so thought I'd switch it up. Stopped at A4, stopped at A6 and focused on Key 2.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Played 4 holes, practiced my pieces on the course.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

I hit the ball for 30 minutes on the driving range before playing 18 holes today. I made a slight tweak to my setup (moving my left shoulder a bit more closed and letting the left arm settle in front of my body rather than on my side) which led to a more consistent takeaway and a very good ball striking day.

Had a club meeting at the golf course today, and I got there early to do some round-the-clock drills for about 20 minutes from 6' before the meeting, and then a small bucket after the meeting. The bucket consisted of a few slow mid-iron swings (again, the feeling I'm looking for) and some attempts to "flight" wedges and a 9-iron. The latter doesn't feel comfortable yet... but it's only been about a dozen balls total.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

I know I'm late but hey what Worked on putting for 10 mis before going to school hitting putts at a TV remote on the carpet then played 7 holes in the 1 hour I had of daylight after school (it winter here in Australia ❄️)

15 minutes full swing practice, working on the takeaway, followed by 10 minutes pitching and chipping.

Chris.:roll:

Worked on slow 3/4 driver swings, I have a tendancy to rush my arms through too quick on the downswing so I'm trying to feel as if my right foot is staying planted longer.

Matt

Went the range and spent 35 mins working on my mapping and hitting full shots. I also spent some time working on the flighted shots and pitching.  Im still hitting small pulls but Im being picky.  I filmed a few swings for evlovr.  Im going to put some on my swing thread as well.

5 mins mirror drill. 45 min drill swings.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Did some mirror work on my downswing piece.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

6/11/15: Putted this morning for a bit 15 minutes on weight shift... Got a tournament coming up, that I'm hoping to do well in...

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

More of the same full swing practice this morning, stopping at A4 bowing wrist and flattening shaft. Am hoping to take it to the range or use my net sometime soon as lately I haven't been able to because of work/life.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Note: This thread is 3212 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!