IGNORED

"5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge (June 2015)

Note: This thread is 3220 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

5 minutes mirror work, doing a few times to keep my posture upright while straightening out my wrists to help with my drill swing.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Practiced steady head ... in my house

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

End of playing 9 holes, practiced putting (rolling) playing ball into practice ball from various lengths 50 times.

Been practicing a lot but way behind on this thread. Hit a large bucket today working on my steep to shallow transition and getting the right shoulder working down better on the downswing.

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

Full swing practice today where I didn't stop at A4 or A6 and tried to do a full swing and incorporate the feels that I've had while stopping at A4 & A6. Practiced with my driver and 6I. Also practiced putting using my Auto-Return Putting Mat. Got the ball in the hole roughly 80% of the time do my bead practice seems to have taken a bit of a hold.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

15 minutes of indoor swings.  Backswing and hold.  1/2. 3/4 and full.  Brush the carpet.  Hip slide/turn.

Taylormade SLDR S Driver, 3w, 3h, 4h, 5h, 6h
Taylormade RSI 2 7i, 8i, 9i
Cleveland 46w, 52w, 56w, 60w
Acer CB2 putter
Ogio Chamber cart bag

6/29/15: Walked a sopping wet Golf Course today. Played 36 holes... Couldn't take carts out it sucked... Walked 11 miles today... First nine our "back nine", par 36, 3,330 yards... 48 bad really bad... 10 minutes this morning, working on a slightly narrower stance. Keeping my head slightly behind the ball... First nine I parred the first 2 holes, bogeyed 12, then doubled 13, tripled 14, bogeyed 15 and 16, tripled 17, and bogeyed 18 for 48... Hit one damn fairway on the back, the 10th... Fought my swing the first nine... Second nine, our front nine 3,055 yards, par 36... Shot 39, much more like it I was 3 over after 4... And parred in... I hit 4/9 GIR... All 9 were nGIR... My three bogeys, I scared the hole on all three par putts... 16 putts, could've really been a little better. Third nine was the ladies tee experiment, ironically, I have never played these tees at Newman. It was weird, because Jay and I were talking about using 2 of the ladies tees for the City Championship in August. I shot 39 again, I bogeyed the first, parred the next 6, then bogeyed 8 and 9... I only had a 6-iron second to the par-5 ninth and made bogey I was fuming... The last nine I played the front nine again and shot 41... My final 28 holes I only had one double bogey, I took 4 to get down from 30 yards on 4... I worked for 10 minutes after the round as sore as I was on approach putting... I have a Sun-Mon tourney next week... And the course I'm playing is not super long (6,547 yards), but the greens are large. So I figure I'll have some 30, 40 and 50 footers, so I played pull back to work on that.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Worked my Wedge with DG Spinner+ 35 minutes this morning to several short range flag positions 75 and 100 yards.

5 minutes mirror drill swing. Starting today's session in 15 minutes. Will only hit 50-60 balls full swing. The rest will be for sub 106 yard practice with LW.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

5 minutes swing mapping drill. Rushed my range session a bit last night and I had to get back to basics.  I worked on tempo, which was from my latest Evolvr lesson.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

6/30/15: I worked on my full swing motion this morning, mostly SK3 with in-line impact for 10-15 minutes... I believe there are 30 days in June, so I believe I've completed the challenge.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Played today and slipped in some extra chipping and putting practice in because the place was pretty empty.

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

5 minutes with the swing fan.  10 minutes putting on the board.  20 minutes indoor swings.  1/2. 3/4, full.  Hip slide/turn, good tempo.

Taylormade SLDR S Driver, 3w, 3h, 4h, 5h, 6h
Taylormade RSI 2 7i, 8i, 9i
Cleveland 46w, 52w, 56w, 60w
Acer CB2 putter
Ogio Chamber cart bag

Note: This thread is 3220 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!