IGNORED

"5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge (June 2015)

Note: This thread is 3215 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

5 minutes of drill swing in front of a mirror. Will take video of slow and fast drill swings, and post in my swing thread.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6/6/15: Did some full swing work inside trying to feel the transition at the top of the swing.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Had a nice session at the range today. Worked on the lag drill and focused a bit on the preshot routine. Didn't take long to notice the brand new range balls at my regular place are now limited flight. Kind of weird because they had plenty of space. Might need to find a new place

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

2 small buckets at the range. Misses were overdraws that probably would have been ok if they started to the right, good shots were push draws or very slight push cuts. Some worm burners too but I tried to stay process oriented so I just shook those ones off. Second bucket was mostly just working on my new 3w. Mostly pushes and and a few slices but started to get them more online towards the end of the bucket.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Played 9 holes and worked on my swing on the range. Struggling to merge the backswing and downswing pieces.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Went outside for 10 mins worked on my mapping drill and hit 4 full swing with my 4w. I hit the 1st 3 like shit them made myself take a nice smooth swing and smashed the last one. It was a nice little push that faded about 2 yards.

10 mins in the nets again. Still working on the backswing drill Mike gave me.

Chris.:roll:

10 minutes of putting on the 36" board.  15 minutes of indoor swings.  1/2 to 3/4.  Nice tempo, no weight shift towards the ball.  Soft arms.

Taylormade SLDR S Driver, 3w, 3h, 4h, 5h, 6h
Taylormade RSI 2 7i, 8i, 9i
Cleveland 46w, 52w, 56w, 60w
Acer CB2 putter
Ogio Chamber cart bag

Did about an hour of work hitting into a net. Focused on flattening the left wrist a bit at A4 to help keep the right elbow in the proper place.  For the downswing, keeping the right elbow in front and pushing my hips forward.  From A6 to A9, finishing the turn with my hips and shoulders.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

10 minutes of mirror work on a flatter left wrist and higher hands at A4.

Matt

well ... as odd as it sounds I spent my five minutes striking the ball fist ... just slow short swings ... making correct contact

Ken Proud member of the iSuk Golf Association ... Sponsored by roofing companies across the US, Canada, and the UK

Played 27 holes today.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Sore from a workout yesterday so I just practiced my putting in the backyard.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Note: This thread is 3215 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!