IGNORED

"5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge (June 2015)

Note: This thread is 2213 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hit a small bucket of balls and really focused on keeping my upper arms closer to each other and my chest. Seems to be integrating well because I hit a couple of pretty good shots today, stuck one from 118y to 4 inches.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Large bucket at the range.  3w and driver.  Hit draw and fade, worked on tempo and light grip.  3h, 6h.  Worked on setting the face square (with hybrids, I can sometimes set up with an open club face).  Tempo and light grip, hip slide/turn.  Then AW and SW, full, 3/4, 1/2, grip down, ball forward, ball back.  All the shots I can hit with these in a less than 100 yd situation.

Friend gave me those foam balls you can hit indoors without risk of breaking the window, and so I've been doing some chipping today. I should have bought these years ago.

6/14/15: Worked for about 15 minutes hitting full shots 3/4 and 1/2 shots with a PW... Mostly on the grip and pre-shot routine... Then putted indoors for 15 minutes to one of Alina's snail blocks

10 minutes practice while watering the new trees in my yard. Focused on centered hip turn because I was drifting back an inch or so yesterday in my filmed practice.  Then, on the downswing, right elbow and hip slide together to A6.

Back garden practice working on laying the club down during the downswing.

Still working on getting the club laid down during the start of the downswing.

10 minutes putting on the board.  15 minutes swinging indoors.  1/2, 3/4, full.  Hip slide/turn, soft arms, brush the carpet just ahead of the spot the ball would be in.

Note: This thread is 2213 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!