IGNORED

When you drive past a golf store.....

Note: This thread is 4992 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I always want to go in.
I dont know why.
I dont even need anything and i will walk in and look at different drivers or just browse the racks.
Anyone notice this.

I always want to go in.

No one I know wants to go with me to a golf shop anymore. It's easier to get a pack of women out of a jewelry shop than it is to get me out of a golf store.

I always want to go in.

I think now I finally understand a woman's obsession with "shopping." I could be in a golf store for hours just playing with everything and not buying anything.

I'm the same; when I go to Vancouver to visit a friend of mine, he's good and patient with me and takes me to Golftown, but I like going on my own because I can spend hours in there and not feel like I'm putting anyone out. Hey, the store is big, and there's lots to see I don't always buy anything, but just seeing all the new stuff is cool.

In fact yesterday I had to sign up for a conference in Victoria here on Vancouver Island, and my first thought was good, I can go to Golftown by myself on the way home.

On another side, our Canadian dollar is now worth more than the U.S., so shopping online at places like The Golf Warehouse just got a whole lot better for us in Canada.

Whenever my dad goes to dick's sporting goods he goes straight for the golf section and i practically have to drag him out...

it quite the opposite for me. i am usually the one being dragged out.

I got stright for the used rack. i know i'm a penny pincher but there is some pretty good stuff there for a great price.

They just opened 2 new PGA Tour Super Stores here in Phoenix. One is 47000 square feet, the other one is 50000 squeare feet. They have 8 of the driving range simulators lined up side by side. They have a chipping are with a sand trap. There is an area with golf carts including a 32 Ford replica (I want one so bad). This store is awsome.

I can be driving in an unfamiliar area and if there is a golf store my Golf Store RADAR locks on. I don't always go in, but I do remember where it was for later

I must say though that my wife has been super patient with me on more than one occasion where I was in a store looking for something in particular. When I was looking at bags she would sit in the car and I would be inside a store for at least 25 minutes looking. She never complained.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I always want to go in.

Same here. I always go in and check their stuff even when I know I already have what I need. I just don't know the feeling of going in there and just touching the drivers, irons, putters, etc makes me feel "comfortable" and "updated" (knowing that I've touched and gotten the feel of all the clubs) at the same time. Is this what they called the obsessive complex thing?

I have to drive out to an unfamiliar town for work in the morning

I know there is a golf store out there and no doubt on my way home I'll be forced to call in and have a look around, and just as likely I'll want a new putter or something, lol

Fancied a number 9 odyssey xg for a while but I know there is a black series version coming out, but will I be able to resist tmro? Lol

Personally I don't have that problem since I work in a golf store part time while attending college. I get enough of all the new products while there aren't many people in the store and don't have free time to waste.

I always want to go in.

I'm the same way. Usually I go the same the place every week. Really awesome prices right now on stuff because they are trying to move inventory in time for all the new stuff that comes in before Thanksgiving.

There is a great golf store that I can spend hours in. The great part of it is there is a craft store next door, so my wife spends her time in there, while I spend my time in the golf store and neither of us have to worry about the other not wanting to be there.

Note: This thread is 4992 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!