IGNORED

Disc Golf VLogs

cipher
Note: This thread is 1674 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
On July 13, 2016 at 9:59 AM, cipher said:

Your releases look so clean, @cipher. Wowee. Nice job.

Makes me really want to go out and play again.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, iacas said:

Your releases look so clean, @cipher. Wowee. Nice job.

Makes me really want to go out and play again.

Thank you very much.  I thought I might get my first ace on #1 there for a second.  It was hard to see, but the anhyzer on #2 was a cool line and result.  For some reason my main struggle on this day was just releasing the disc a bit too high.  It still ended up as a nice round though.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

• 4 months later...

Got to play down in St. Petersburg!  Just a three disc round.

• Upvote 3

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

• 5 months later...

I did a fair amount of putter work and a little throwing motion work over the winter.  The DG game seems to be improving.

Nate

• Administrator

I particularly liked the clean release on that long putter throw that tickled the chains.

Forehand still sucks, though. :-D*

* And is way better than mine.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

(edited)
1 hour ago, iacas said:

I particularly liked the clean release on that long putter throw that tickled the chains.

Yeah I am still really bad with the forehand shots.  Just can't get the disc to release cleanly.

My favorite shot was the silky smooth backhand turnover line on #12. ;-)

Edited by cipher

Nate

• 1 month later...
(edited)

This is a little course I created on our hunting land about a week ago.  Just three baskets but three six tee positions that play very fun and pretty tough.  I eventually want to try and find a way to make the par 2 longer and into a par three.  We need to do some more clearing of trees and brush.  

First the flyover:

First round played:

Another round after some additional clearing later that day:

Edited by cipher

Nate

• 2 years later...
(edited)
On 5/31/2017 at 7:02 PM, iacas said:

Not anymore!  ;-)

As promised here is a recent disc golf round.  I am a bit rusty and my form is off, but shooting under par on a course this tough is not easy.  Sorry for the weird noises in the video, tried to cover it with some music, but I think my audio is corrupted.  

Edited by cipher
  • Like 2

Nate

• 2 weeks later...

• Like 1

Nate

• 4 weeks later...

This is a course I used to play quite a bit but haven't this year due to some construction in the park.  I think there is only currently about 17 holes that are playable including some temp holes that are actually pretty enjoyable.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nate

Note: This thread is 1674 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!