IGNORED

Donald Trump for president?

rkim291968
Note: This thread is 3110 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

No comment on your prediction, but just a pet peeve in regards to your language:  This whole "us/them" thing really irritates me.  That is all.

Interesting, I know what I am and what I believe, I make no bones about it. Why obfuscate the matter? [quote name="RJH999" url="/t/82688/donald-trump-for-president/440_40#post_1184555"] Just curious, who are you supporting in the 2016 race?[/quote] Not sure yet, my top 3 are Cruz, Carson, and Carly.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm not saying FOX isn't biased but they do bash their own, they overall are pro-LEO but they cover the stories of police brutality.  FOX covers all of the news with their own spin, but CNN and others just ignore news stories that don't fit into their agenda.   How much coverage did they give to Kathryn Steinle, the IRS scandal or Hillary's e-mail server?  I prefer spin over total censorship but in addition to watching FOX occasionally I do read the WSJ and local newspapers daily.  I personally hate all of the media as news shouldn't be politically aligned but unfortunately it is.

Maybe other networks and news outlets did not cover these stories because in reality they were small potatoes in comparison to the larger picture.
How long did I have to endure hour after hour of programming on FOX regarding Benghazi ???? FOX covered Benghazi 10 times as much as they covered Valarie Plame!

Omission is not censorship!

Every time I see a quote like this, I can be assured the individual does not watch Fox News.  Simply untrue.  Fox's news division is probably the best and most credible in all of TV.  They have more conservative analysts than the other networks, sure but their hard news is unbiased and highly respected.  They're the only major media outlet that tries to hold the government accountable, which is the media's responsibility.

This means they are going to give the conservative perspective on issues. not quite the "fair and balanced" they advertise.

The bulk of their news is read by either Shep Smith or Wallace.

The rest of the time (gutfield, van susterin, O'Rielly, Hannity etc...) is pure opinion dressed as journalism.

I am not saying other networks dont do it, but when you have Hannity on the radio for 3 hours and on TV for 1, ranting that POTUS's fiscal policy is bad (because he disagrees with because it goes against his conservative beliefs), that is opinion and not fact.

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunther

Every time I see a quote like this, I can be assured the individual does not watch Fox News.  Simply untrue.  Fox's news division is probably the best and most credible in all of TV.  They have more conservative analysts than the other networks, sure but their hard news is unbiased and highly respected.  They're the only major media outlet that tries to hold the government accountable, which is the media's responsibility.

This means they are going to give the conservative perspective on issues. not quite the "fair and balanced" they advertise.

The bulk of their news is read by either Shep Smith or Wallace.

The rest of the time (gutfield, van susterin, O'Rielly, Hannity etc...) is pure opinion dressed as journalism.

I am not saying other networks dont do it, but when you have Hannity on the radio for 3 hours and on TV for 1, ranting that POTUS's fiscal policy is bad (because he disagrees with because it goes against his conservative beliefs), that is opinion and not fact.

... b/c they are so far right, Fox news is not (and cannot be) "the best and most credible in all of TV" as @Gunther states above.  For a similar reason, MSNBC isn't the best and most credible b/c it is the polar opposite of Fox news.     I thought that's just common knowledge for the most.   If I want credible news, I don't go to Fox or MSNBC.   I come here .... :-P

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

... b/c they are so far right, Fox news is not (and cannot be) "the best and most credible in all of TV" as @Gunther states above.  For a similar reason, MSNBC isn't the best and most credible b/c it is the polar opposite of Fox news.     I thought that's just common knowledge for the most.   If I want credible news, I don't go to Fox or MSNBC.   I come here ....

Fox has always railed against "mainstream media".

however they also like the flaunt the fact that they are the "most watched cable news network".

Doesnt this than mean they are mainstream?

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

Mrs. Clinton will not be a factor because Bernie Sanders will have eclipsed her by the time the primaries are up, and Kerry and Biden are probably more credible non-uber-progressive Democrats in the long run. The progressives have jumped ship on Clinton, for good reason. If the term RINO (Republican in name only) exists, she should be a DINO (Democrat in name only). She's the reason Trump is in this race - a professional politician whose platform seems to sway the way the voters blow more than the others. This e-mail security thing is really looking bad for her as well.

Clinton will win the nomination -- lots of big money and women Dems behind her

... b/c they are so far right, Fox news is not (and cannot be) "the best and most credible in all of TV" as @Gunther states above.  For a similar reason, MSNBC isn't the best and most credible b/c it is the polar opposite of Fox news.     I thought that's just common knowledge for the most.   If I want credible news, I don't go to Fox or MSNBC.   I come here ....

From what I've seen, and it's not much, MSNBC does not mix news with commentary -- it is commentary. The news that is presented is usually on a small screen for a few moments so you can separate the two...

And in Trump news, he went from 26% to 25% after the debates. Has he crested?

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Clinton will win the nomination -- lots of big money and women Dems behind her From what I've seen, and it's not much, MSNBC does not mix news with commentary -- it is commentary. The news that is presented is usually on a small screen for a few moments so you can separate the two... And in Trump news, he went from 26% to 25% after the debates. Has he crested?

Clinton far from a lock. Truth is, Obama holds her fate in his hands. If he wants her indicted, he will give the nod and she'll be done. He may not want that as part of his legacy, however. AG will do what he commands. On Trump, seems to me he's picking up steam so no, I don't think he's crested.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Clinton far from a lock. Truth is, Obama holds her fate in his hands. If he wants her indicted, he will give the nod and she'll be done. He may not want that as part of his legacy, however. AG will do what he commands.

On Trump, seems to me he's picking up steam so no, I don't think he's crested.

From the echo chamber... truth?

No one knows the truth ... no one can handle the truth...

lol...

Not for Clinton, but she will overpower with money and knows she must change her tune to connect with voters.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

From the echo chamber...

You don't seem to get the concept of an echo chamber, I've explained it.

You don't seem to get the concept of an echo chamber, I've explained it.

You seem to be echoing Fox and other right wing extremists... maybe you don't get it ... reality ... or whatever reality is ... is.

I don't have a dog in this fight ... and this fight is full of dogs ...

I take the Mark Cuban stance ... I'd rather vote Republican, but they are too crazy.

Clinton far from a lock. Truth is, Obama holds her fate in his hands. If he wants her indicted, he will give the nod and she'll be done.  He may not want that as part of his legacy, however. AG will do what he commands.

:hmm: How do you get to this conclusion?   What information do you have to make statement like this?

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

:hmm:      How do you get to this conclusion?   What information do you have to make statement like this?

If you don't know he controls Justice and uses it to hurt his enemies and protect his friends, your head is in the sand. Ask Menendez, ask Lois Lerner, ask the New Black Panthers, General Petraeus. He will meet with Hillary, if he feels she won't change too much of what he's done, he'll call the dogs off. She has got to be careful on the campaign trail, however. If she starts telling the truth about the economy, for example, he will take her down. Count on it.

If you don't know he controls Justice and uses it to hurt his enemies and protect his friends, your head is in the sand. Ask Menendez, ask Lois Lerner, ask the New Black Panthers, General Petraeus.

He will meet with Hillary, if he feels she won't change too much of what he's done, he'll call the dogs off. She has got to be careful on the campaign trail, however. If she starts telling the truth about the economy, for example, he will take her down. Count on it.

I don't think Hillary can win without attacking some of the things Obama has done.  Her destiny is really in the hands of Joe Biden, if Joe decides to run, Obama won't do Hillary any favors.

Joe Paradiso

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunther

If you don't know he controls Justice and uses it to hurt his enemies and protect his friends, your head is in the sand. Ask Menendez, ask Lois Lerner, ask the New Black Panthers, General Petraeus.

He will meet with Hillary, if he feels she won't change too much of what he's done, he'll call the dogs off. She has got to be careful on the campaign trail, however. If she starts telling the truth about the economy, for example, he will take her down. Count on it.

I don't think Hillary can win without attacking some of the things Obama has done.  Her destiny is really in the hands of Joe Biden, if Joe decides to run, Obama won't do Hillary any favors.

@Gunther - that's just your conspiracy theory imagination running wild.  I've done my best to not laugh at your posts in this thread but when you tell me I have my head in the sand ... my gloves came off.   Don't be like trump.  Present facts & data instead of coming up with things that's in your head that does not make sense to 90% of population.   Or, share what you are smoking at least.

@newtogolf - I get that.  If only @Gunther put it t hat way ...

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

@Gunther - that's just your conspiracy theory imagination running wild.  I've done my best to not laugh at your posts in this thread but when you tell me I have my head in the sand ... my gloves came off.   Don't be like trump.  Present facts & data instead of coming up with things that's in your head that does not make sense to 90% of population.   Or, share what you are smoking at least.   @newtogolf - I get that.  If only @Gunther put it that way ...

Yup, I'm wearing a tin foil hat. You do need to read more.

Looks as if Trump is having an effect on immigrants:

One of two Boston brothers accused of brutally beating a 58-year-old homeless man in Boston early Wednesday said he was inspired in part by Donald Trump. Scott and Steve Leader pleaded not guilty to beating and urinating on the man, and are being held without bail. “ Donald Trump was right , all these illegals need to be deported,” Scott Leader allegedly told police after his arrest.

He had already served a year for a hate crime against a Moroccan man after the 9/11 attacks, and he allegedly punched a Muslim man after the Boston Marathon b ombings. After he was told of the assault, Trump said “it would be a shame... I will say that people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate.” His previous comments conflated Hispanic immigrants with rapists, and called for a wall between the United States and Mexico.

(thedailybeast.com)

___

So the people who follow Trump are passionate, and some just happen to brutally beat immigrants.

And notice that T rump does not distance himself from people who beat others because of their ethnicity ... giving them excuses. they're "very passionate."

If this is his definition of "want(ing) this country to be great again" .... I guess we can expect "brute squads" under Trump.

Looks as if Trump is having an effect on immigrants: [COLOR=000001]One of two Boston brothers accused of brutally beating a 58-year-old homeless man in Boston early Wednesday said he was inspired in part by Donald Trump. Scott and Steve Leader pleaded not guilty to beating and urinating on the man, and are being held without bail. “ Donald Trump was right , all these illegals need to be deported,” Scott Leader allegedly told police after his arrest.[/COLOR] [COLOR=000001] He had already served a year for a hate crime against a Moroccan man after the 9/11 attacks, and he allegedly punched a Muslim man after the Boston Marathon b ombings. After he was told of the assault, Trump said “it would be a shame... I will say that people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate.” His previous comments conflated Hispanic immigrants with rapists, and called for a wall between the United States and Mexico.[/COLOR] [COLOR=000001](thedailybeast.com)[/COLOR] [COLOR=000001]___[/COLOR] [COLOR=000001]So the people who follow Trump are passionate, and some just happen to brutally beat [/COLOR][COLOR=000001]immigrants.[/COLOR] And notice that T rump does not distance himself from people who beat others because of their ethnicity ... giving them excuses. they're "very passionate." If this is his definition of "want(ing) this country to be great again" .... I guess we can expect "brute squads" under Trump.

In comparison to this isolated incident, I wonder how many illegals committed similar or worse crimes yesterday? http://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2015/07/22/alien-crime-wave-in-texas-611234-crimes-2993-murders/

Looks as if Trump is having an effect on immigrants:

One of two Boston brothers accused of brutally beating a 58-year-old homeless man in Boston early Wednesday said he was inspired in part by Donald Trump. Scott and Steve Leader pleaded not guilty to beating and urinating on the man, and are being held without bail. “Donald Trump was right, all these illegals need to be deported,” Scott Leader allegedly told police after his arrest.

He had already served a year for a hate crime against a Moroccan man after the 9/11 attacks, and he allegedly punched a Muslim man after the Boston Marathon bombings. After he was told of the assault, Trump said “it would be a shame... I will say that people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate.” His previous comments conflated Hispanic immigrants with rapists, and called for a wall between the United States and Mexico.

(thedailybeast.com)

LOL and you make fun of people that watch FOX?  Is the Daily Beast your prime source of the news?

Also using your logic we can say that Obama is not distancing himself from illegal immigrants that commit horrible crimes given he's done nothing about it nor has he denounced them.

Joe Paradiso

In comparison to this isolated incident, I wonder how many illegals committed similar or worse crimes yesterday?

http://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2015/07/22/alien-crime-wave-in-texas-611234-crimes-2993-murders/

When one doesn't have an argument, change it... typical

The pont is Trump is inciting crazies (and criminals) to act against immigrants and then makes excuses for them.

Yep, "Let's Make America Great ... Beat An Immigrant Today"

-- Donald Trump

Note: This thread is 3110 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!