Sign in to follow this  
mvmac

2015 British Open Prediction Contest, Win 12 Dozen Bridgestone Golf Balls!

Note: This thread is 1163 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

170 posts in this topic Last Reply

I was B-FIt for Bridgestone e6 golf balls

- Dustin Johnson -16

- Jordan Spieth -15

- Louis Oosthuizen -14

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I was B-FIt for Bridgestone Tour B330-RX golf balls.

Matt Kuchar -16

Patrick Reed -16

Branden Grace -15

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I was B-Fit for Bridgestone Tour B330-RX golf balls

Jordan Spieth -16

Rory McIlroy -11

Louis Oosthuizen -9

Here's how I made my (your) picks, just because I thought you might enjoy it. :-)

1) Copied all your picks into Excel

2) Took the top 3 picks by count (11 picked Speith, 9 picked McIlroy, 6 picked Oosthuizen)

3) Averaged the scores for the top 3 picks (Speith -11.82, McIlroy -14.44, Oosthuizen -13)

4) Picked a score as close to the average as possible that hadn't already been chosen

Here's how I made my (your) picks, just because I thought you might enjoy it. :-) 1) Copied all your picks into Excel 2) Took the top 3 picks by count (11 picked Speith, 9 picked McIlroy, 6 picked Oosthuizen) 3) Averaged the scores for the top 3 picks (Speith -11.82, McIlroy -14.44, Oosthuizen -13) 4) Picked a score as close to the average as possible that hadn't already been chosen

Which clearly shows that you really didn't read the initial post completely, if at all.... Details regarding the red, underlined rule: - It's very simple guys. The winner is the first person (who satisfies the other rules) to choose the correct winner and score with their first choice. If nobody picks the correct score, the winner is the first person to have the closest score for the correct winner. If nobody chose the correct winner with their first choice, we repeat the process for everyone's second choice, and then the third. - In other words, if someone chooses Joe Smith for their first choice - at any score - and you choose him for your second choice, you've wasted your choice. Additionally, if someone chooses Joe Smith at -2 for their first choice, it makes no sense to choose Joe Smith at -2 for any of your choices if you're posting after that entry (unless the person is DQed or ineligible, of course). - Think of your picks like draft picks. Your second and third choices should be someone you don't think will be chosen in the first "round." Of course, if Spieth wins at -16, you're a genius! :-)

Yep, just caught that. Oh well, had fun anyway. And don't really care about winning.

I was B-FIt for Bridgestone Tour B330-RXS golf balls

Hideki Matsuyama   -15

Bernhard Langer     -12

Tom Watson            -10

As always, thanks for the contest!

I was B-Fit for Bridgestone E6 golf balls.

Rory McIlroy -9

George Coetzee  -9

Eddie Pepperell  -9

I was B-fit for  Bridgestone  tour B330 Golf Balls

1. Patrick Reed  -11

2. Dustin Johnson  -11

3. Webb Simpson  -11

I was B-Fit for Bridgestone e7 golf balls

- Jordan Spieth - 6

- Adam Scott - 6

- Louis Oousthizen -6

I was B-fit for Bridgestone Tour B330-RXS golf balls

Louie Oosthuizen  -6

Martin Kaymer   -6

Angel Cabrera  -6

Note: This thread is 1163 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!