IGNORED

2015 Greenbrier Classic Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3210 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Daly starting to choke at his chance of making the cut.

Yup. Looked great at -4 until bogey-bogey-bogey :no:. [quote name="RJH999" url="/t/82957/2015-greenbrier-classic-discussion-thread/40_40#post_1163893"] Yeah, just as I said that Garrigus starts killing it. EDIT: He just made double to drop him in a share of the lead with Danny Lee and Scott Langley.[/quote] Scratch that, It looks like he holed a 35 footer for bogey.

Riley

Anddd he missed the cut. :doh:

Ugh. Was hoping to see him for the weekend.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Poor JD :(

Can't wait to see him on the Champions Tour next year.

BTW, Tiger just birdied the 2nd...-5 now.

We need Tiger in the Top 10 after today, that top 10 leaderboard is......meh

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

This is such an important round for Tiger. He hasn't put together two good rounds back to back since his back surgery. This would be massive for his confidence.

This is such an important round for Tiger. He hasn't put together two good rounds back to back since his back surgery. This would be massive for his confidence.

+1. It will ever a huge confidence boost going into the Open in a couple is weeks.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

When you have Millions in the bank. You would be surprised just how much money intrest can earn.

I just looked it up and he has a net worth of 1.7 billion. Wow!

• Upvote 1

Riley

I think his swing looks great with the irons. Really smooth and good rhythm. It still looks a little off with the driver, like he's scooping it instead of attacking it, but not as bad as it was. Great shot there at 12.

Beauty from Tiger, 10 feet for eagle coming up. Like his lean look now, glad he's going back down to tone instead of the bulkier look.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

I'd watch for Ryo Ishikawa to have a good tourney,he still needs to qualify for the Open.. Tiger playing with Stricker should make him feel comfortable.Love to see Daly do well,depends if he turns up hungover or not????

Ishikawa needs to quit driving his ****ing drives out of bounds.

Riley

Note: This thread is 3210 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!