IGNORED

Tiger Woods Accused of Cheating With Amanda Dufner

mvmac

Note: This thread is 2499 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Tap Tiger? I know with the Supreme Court rulings and all, but... I did not know he swung that way... :-\

I would bang the shit outta Amanda Boyd. :-D

You hate Tiger and will believe anything about him even if it is published in the worst lamest most "make up whatever the heck we want" crap tabloid rag we have in the U.S.

What are the specific reasons you believe it?-Do you have any or is this another case of your circular opinions-You do not like someone so your opinion is the only foundation or fact you need?

Woah! I thought we were just having fun here :bugout:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Since you are going on the record is there a specific reason why you don't believe it for a minute?

I'm going on the record as well. When a source more credible than the National Enquirer reports it, I'll change my mind. I thought only 85 year-old women with Alzheimer's read that thing when they were at the checkout line at Safeway?????

The fact that it is being reported that he flew Amanda in when he was going through the practice rounds makes the story believable.. It isn't like Tiger is a symbol of class and good moral behavior anyway in terms of women, so to me this is believable.

I am interested in seeing Tigers reaction though.. Will he file any claims against the N.E??

The use of the word "fact" with regards to "reporting" from the National Enquirer is an oxymoron.

Since you are going on the record is there a specific reason why you don't believe it for a minute?

To answer your question I typically don't believe tabloid stories, and second I could careless who Tiger bangs.

I can't see this as true. Tiger and Duf were seen laughing with each other last year at the PGA. You just don't do that to your friends. I just have a hard time believing Tiger would stoop that low.

Perhaps Woody does not have any "real" friends.

I am sorry counselor....

Well, I have no idea since it's been 5 years.

The plumbing might work ... maybe ... maybe not.

But his Holiness has accepted my application for virginity... it's like an annulment.

But Amanda ... hmmm waiting for the offers to roll in. I have better odds of shooting under par. :-$

• Upvote 1

You hate Tiger and will believe anything about him even if it is published in the worst lamest most "make up whatever the heck we want" crap tabloid rag we have in the U.S. What are the specific reasons you believe it?-Do you have any or is this another case of your circular opinions-You do not like someone so your opinion is the only foundation or fact you need?

Not saying I believe the story (I honestly don't know what to believe), but to play devil's advocate, you can't blame people for believing it. For one, Tiger's got a history of cheating. Secondly, Tiger's not exactly the most honest guy. A part of me would be surprised in the story because I can't see Tiger sinking this low to stab a well-respected PGA player in the back like that, even if Amanda Boyd is sizzling hot and tempting to the highest degree. On the other hand, he is Tiger Woods. His brain is below the belt, which may explain his recent play. I do believe he cheated on Vonn....whether it was with Boyd or not, who knows.

I don't think its impossible, but it also seems pretty easy. Like, of course Tiger is the reason the Dufner's got divorced; of course he cheated on Lindsey Vonn. Tiger has to know that he's under intense scrutinity all the time, and another scandal would probably end him. If he was looking to cheat, as well, wouldn't he find someone more lowkey to protect his privacy? Also, why would Dufner's not come out and call him out? It only benefits Dufner to do so. Not impossible, but unlikely, I think.

Enquirer not known as a paragon of factual reporting. That said the timing kinda works with Dufner / Vonn breakup surprises. If true could possibly relate to Tiger's mental woes on course. How would you play (especially after back rehab) if in the back of your mind you were expecting another scandal media cluserf*%#$ right around the corner? Does seem a little too neatly tied up with a bow, though.

I'm going on the record as well. When a source more credible than the National Enquirer reports it, I'll change my mind. I thought only 85 year-old women with Alzheimer's read that thing when they were at the checkout line at Safeway?????

Fair enough.. Nothing wrong with taking that position. [quote name="newtogolf" url="/t/82974/tiger-woods-accused-of-cheating-with-amanda-dufner/20_10#post_1163226"]The use of the word "fact" with regards to "reporting" from the National Enquirer is an oxymoron. [/quote] I didn't say they are reporting facts.. I said the fact that they are reporting x.. Not sure why this is ruffling any feathers.. [quote name="isukgolf" url="/t/82974/tiger-woods-accused-of-cheating-with-amanda-dufner/20_10#post_1163230"] To answer your question I typically don't believe tabloid stories, and second I could careless who Tiger bangs.[/quote] Cool.. Thanks for answering me. I think this will drive other outlets to start looking into it more, all I'm saying is that it is believable that Tiger would do this.. I don't know if it is true or not.

Note: This thread is 2499 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!