IGNORED

Tiger Woods Accused of Cheating With Amanda Dufner

mvmac

Note: This thread is 2534 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sounds like he finally got his glutes to activate, anyway. :-D

[ETA:] As to the original story, I'm somewhere between belief and doubting it.  Belief because it fits his character and past history; disbelief because a) it wouldn't be the smartest thing in the word for him to do, and b) The National Enquirer is about the least reliable source one could possibly come up with.  Their next big story could have him and Amanda hanging out with Elvis Presley and Bigfoot at Area 51.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I can't tell if it's hard hitting expose reporting on an important topic or utter bunk. Probably gonna go with utter bunk.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. "Reported."-I also like how you use "fact" just to get it in the sentence. Here is another version of using the word "fact" in a story: the National Enquirer which as a fact often publishes completely made up bullcrap on alien babies and other tripe, is saying something about Tiger Woods now. You hate Tiger and will believe anything about him even if it is published in the worst lamest most "make up whatever the heck we want" crap tabloid rag we have in the U.S.

Wasn't NE the first rag to publish the Rachel Urchitel story?

Wasn't NE the first rag to publish the Rachel Urchitel story?

99.9% of NE stories are either total fabrications or utter exaggerations. They've been right before, but a broken clock is right twice a day, I think is the point.

I can't see this as true. Tiger and Duf were seen laughing with each other last year at the PGA. You just don't do that to your friends. I just have a hard time believing Tiger would stoop that low.

When your history shows that you have been cheating on your wife and the mother of your two children, with a dozen more or less seedy ladies, I am afraid that you more or less is doomed for gossip. I really think Tiger learned from the past and that he would not shit on his own green, so to speak.

That Woods is one without a moral compass he proved before. But would he really be this stupid? I can't imagine it...

Why are you guys all picking on Tiger for This. if this is true amanda should be the one to blame.

She than is the bitch ****ing your husbands friend. She is the one that was married.

Personally I can't imagine he would. For one thing she's not blond and another; what sort of a shoulder turn is that!!!!

Tiger would never sleep with someone who could beat him at golf :whistle:

Why are you guys all picking on Tiger for This. if this is true amanda should be the one to blame.

She than is the bitch ****ing your husbands friend. She is the one that was married.

It takes two to tango. If Tiger did sleep with Amanda then they are both equally to blame. A single person should respect the marriage of another person enough not to do that.

Personally I can't imagine he would. For one thing she's not blond and another; what sort of a shoulder turn is that!!!!

What shoulder turn? Oh, I see. What do you expect? She has a Corona as her swing oil instructor...

And look at that butt sticking out .... yes, let's look at it....

:-$

Note: This thread is 2534 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!