IGNORED

Tiger Woods Accused of Cheating With Amanda Dufner

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3202 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Is this part of the 'process'? How about being part of 'getting reps'? Did he 'rebaseline' from LV to Amanda? Has he 'been thru this before'? What does puppet Begay say?

Sounds like he finally got his glutes to activate, anyway. :-D

[ETA:] As to the original story, I'm somewhere between belief and doubting it.  Belief because it fits his character and past history; disbelief because a) it wouldn't be the smartest thing in the word for him to do, and b) The National Enquirer is about the least reliable source one could possibly come up with.  Their next big story could have him and Amanda hanging out with Elvis Presley and Bigfoot at Area 51.

Mac

WITB:
Driver: Ping G30 (12*)
FW:  Ping K15 (3W, 5W)
Hybrids: Ping K15 (3H, 5H)
Irons: Ping K15 (6-UW)

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX CB (54*, 58*)

Putter: Ping Scottsdale w/ SS Slim 3.0

Ball: Bridgestone e6

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

No way Tiger's that stupid. I think...

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I can't tell if it's hard hitting expose reporting on an important topic or utter bunk. Probably gonna go with utter bunk.

—Adam

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. "Reported."-I also like how you use "fact" just to get it in the sentence. Here is another version of using the word "fact" in a story: the National Enquirer which as a fact often publishes completely made up bullcrap on alien babies and other tripe, is saying something about Tiger Woods now. You hate Tiger and will believe anything about him even if it is published in the worst lamest most "make up whatever the heck we want" crap tabloid rag we have in the U.S.

Wasn't NE the first rag to publish the Rachel Urchitel story?

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Wasn't NE the first rag to publish the Rachel Urchitel story?

99.9% of NE stories are either total fabrications or utter exaggerations. They've been right before, but a broken clock is right twice a day, I think is the point.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

I can't see this as true. Tiger and Duf were seen laughing with each other last year at the PGA. You just don't do that to your friends. I just have a hard time believing Tiger would stoop that low.

When your history shows that you have been cheating on your wife and the mother of your two children, with a dozen more or less seedy ladies, I am afraid that you more or less is doomed for gossip. I really think Tiger learned from the past and that he would not shit on his own green, so to speak.

That Woods is one without a moral compass he proved before. But would he really be this stupid? I can't imagine it...

~Jorrit

Why are you guys all picking on Tiger for This. if this is true amanda should be the one to blame.

She than is the bitch ****ing your husbands friend. She is the one that was married.

Dirver: Mizuno JPX 825 9,5 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 65 g.
3 wood: Mizuno JPX 825 14 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 75 g.
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 825 18 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 85 g. 
Irons: Mizuno MP 59 3 / PW KBS Tour stiff shaft ( Golf Pride Niion )
Wedges: Taylormade ATV Wedges 52 and 58 ( Golf Pride Niion )
putter: Taylormade ghost series 770 35 inch ( Super Stroke slim 3.0 )
Balls: Taylormade TP 5

I've never been a Tiger fan, but one thing I agree with concerning Tiger.........he truly moves the needle. In more ways than one.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

Personally I can't imagine he would. For one thing she's not blond and another; what sort of a shoulder turn is that!!!!

Tiger would never sleep with someone who could beat him at golf :whistle:

Why are you guys all picking on Tiger for This. if this is true amanda should be the one to blame.

She than is the bitch ****ing your husbands friend. She is the one that was married.

It takes two to tango. If Tiger did sleep with Amanda then they are both equally to blame. A single person should respect the marriage of another person enough not to do that.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Personally I can't imagine he would. For one thing she's not blond and another; what sort of a shoulder turn is that!!!!

What shoulder turn? Oh, I see. What do you expect? She has a Corona as her swing oil instructor...

And look at that butt sticking out .... yes, let's look at it....

:-$

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Note: This thread is 3202 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!