IGNORED

Tiger Woods Accused of Cheating With Amanda Dufner

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3202 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

[QUOTE name="Lihu" url="/t/82974/tiger-woods-accused-of-cheating-with-amanda-dufner/108#post_1164241"] Would you? That would be acknowledging there is some level of validity to the story.[/QUOTE] "There have been reports published suggesting a romantic relationship between Tiger Woods and me.  They are untrue.  I have never had any physical, emotional or sexual relationship with Tiger.  I have engaged the law firm Dewey Chatem & Howe to sue the National Enquirer for libel.  Here is a copy of the complaint that we filed earlier today."

I don't know what's more interesting. The fact that you queried about her not making a statement and posting immediately after that she did, or the fact that she did. :-P

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don't know what's more interesting. The fact that you queried about her not making a statement and posting immediately after that she did, or the fact that she did.

Ummm.  That was a joke - an example of how she might deny the story in a credible manner.  I thought the fictional law firm might make it obvious.

• Administrator
I don't know what's more interesting. The fact that you queried about her not making a statement and posting immediately after that she did, or the fact that she did.

@Lihu , seriously… :doh:

No news on this except from the "Elvis Alien Babies" rag. Okay then. Noted.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

how could tiger cheat anyway ??? did he ever cheat at all ?

his wife betrayed him since she married him in health or sickness and he stated he was sex sick.

anyway mariage is a women business for long term income.

• Upvote 1

how could tiger cheat anyway ??? did he ever cheat at all ? his wife betrayed him since she married him in health or sickness and he stated he was sex sick. anyway mariage is a women business for long term income.

I'll just assume you are joking..

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Nor has Amanda issued a denial.

If she craves the amount of public attention that a fair amount of people ITT believe she does, if it were untrue, I don't think she would issue a denial anyway.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

[QUOTE name="Lihu" url="/t/82974/tiger-woods-accused-of-cheating-with-amanda-dufner/126#post_1164266"] I don't know what's more interesting. The fact that you queried about her not making a statement and posting immediately after that she did, or the fact that she did. :-P [/QUOTE] Ummm.  That was a joke - an example of how she might deny the story in a credible manner.  I thought the fictional law firm might make it obvious.

It was pretty funny. :-D On a more serious note, are the Elvis-Alien babies getting proper health care?

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

I can't wait for the next Tiger thread. Tiger Woods accused of cheating on Amanda Dufner!

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

No.  Someone has to stand for maturity, class, and treating ALL women with a modicum of respect.  Maybe some folks on the thread do not have moms, wives, or daughters, but some of us do and find it disgusting the way women are being talked about here.  Panties get in a bunch if someone says some one "threw like  girl" but that is far less offensive than some of the comments made in this thread.  I'll defend to the death your right to say these things, but I will also defend to the death my right to criticize them. So if you were hurt by what I said, maybe you should reconsider your own contributions to the discussion.  And if you feel fine about your contributions, than nothing I said matters.

This is a lame post. Women can also kill their children, abuse people and be criminals as well. Let's just give them a get out of jail free card because they could be a daughter, mother or wife. Get real.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

This is a lame post. Women can also kill their children, abuse people and be criminals as well. Let's just give them a get out of jail free card because they could be a daughter, mother or wife. Get real.

I will defend your right to hold that opinion...to the death.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

If she craves the amount of public attention that a fair amount of people ITT believe she does, if it were untrue, I don't think she would issue a denial anyway.

I considered this too, but if she deleted Instagram account to 'stay under the radar' why pics on her dog's account that also include her bikini skin? Even if she wanted to share dog's antics with friends, no reason she couldn't leave herself out of the pics (legal loophole?). Pure conjecture, but I was starting to think 'no statements' other than an official one about the divorce and the Instagram account deletion were part of a conditioned negotiated settlement.

Kevin

????????? Who said women get a get out of jail free card????? Who said they can't be bad?????? Turtleback (and I) are saying that some of the posts in this thread at juvenile and misogynistic and therefore inappropriate. I mean, keep building strawmen to knock down, but literally nobody has said anything remotely resembling what yoir post implies.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lihu

Would you? That would be acknowledging there is some level of validity to the story.

"There have been reports published suggesting a romantic relationship between Tiger Woods and me.  They are untrue.  I have never had any physical, emotional or sexual relationship with Tiger.  I have engaged the law firm Dewey Chatem & Howe to sue the National Enquirer for libel.  Here is a copy of the complaint that we filed earlier today."

I'm not sure they should sue the NE. By doing so, NE's defense lawyers will most likely get permission to deeply scrutinize the plaintiff, as well as others involved with the law suit. This is main reason you don't see many lawsuits involving super market tabloids.  I don't think Woody would want a group of lawyers digging into his private life again, anymore than Amanda would. The suit would also drag on for years, and cost a ton of money. Best to let this argument die due to attrition.  All fictional of course.

Then again..............http://www.webpronews.com/amanda-boyd-lindsey-vonn-allegedly-caught-her-with-tiger-woods-2015-07

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

I'm not sure they should sue the NE. By doing so, NE's defense lawyers will most likely get permission to deeply scrutinize the plaintiff, as well as others involved with the law suit. This is main reason you don't see many lawsuits involving super market tabloids.  I don't think Woody would want a group of lawyers digging into his private life again, anymore than Amanda would. The suit would also drag on for years, and cost a ton of money. Best to let this argument die due to attrition.  All fictional of course.

Then again..............http://www.webpronews.com/amanda-boyd-lindsey-vonn-allegedly-caught-her-with-tiger-woods-2015-07

No one knows if this is true or false. I get a kick out of people who say this is fictional. How do they know??? Same with people who said this definitely happened. How do they know? At this point all we can do is believe what we want to believe. I don't want to believe it because I would hope Tiger wouldn't stab a fellow Tour player and friend in the back like that, but then again, Tiger doesn't have a great history, but this would stoop to a new low and I could never support him again.

Like I've said, for the NE to print this, they likely have something that links the two together. And the NE's history with Tiger Woods is pretty accurate...they were spot on about his affairs in the past. Like I said, I think more will come out about this in the future if it's true. Can't see it dying out if it really happened.

• Administrator
Like I've said, for the NE to print this, they likely have something that links the two together. And the NE's history with Tiger Woods is pretty accurate...they were spot on about his affairs in the past. Like I said, I think more will come out about this in the future if it's true. Can't see it dying out if it really happened.

Will you come back in a month, and two months from now, to admit that you were wrong if this turns out to be nothing?

I never liked "more will come out on this" because what's the timeline? By the time it's been a month or two, people forget about these kinds of things, so these types of proclamations are "freebies."

The NE didn't need much at all to print this. Your assertion there is wrong. They could have gotten an anonymous source who completely made things up, and that's ALL that's required.

FWIW, at the end of the day, I couldn't care much less about Tiger's personal life (I care only to the point that it affects his on-course play).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Will you come back in a month, and two months from now, to admit that you were wrong if this turns out to be nothing?

I never liked "more will come out on this" because what's the timeline? By the time it's been a month or two, people forget about these kinds of things, so these types of proclamations are "freebies."

The NE didn't need much at all to print this. Your assertion there is wrong. They could have gotten an anonymous source who completely made things up, and that's ALL that's required.

FWIW, at the end of the day, I couldn't care much less about Tiger's personal life (I care only to the point that it affects his on-course play).

Wrong about what? I never once accused Tiger of being guilty....and if I did, show me where I did. All I did was analyze this from a Journalism perspective, because that's the field I work in. I've actually said I don't think he would go that far because that's the ultimate back stab on a friend and I can't see Tiger stooping that low . I'm just saying the NE wouldn't have printed this if they didn't have some sort of information, simple as that. They didn't pull this out of thin air. Now the information they have may be something small...it may be something big...but for anyone to draw conclusions on that is wrong.

I don't really care much about Tiger's personal life, but it does affect how I view him as a person, and many times, that can affect whether I cheer for him on the golf course. Same goes for a guy like Alex Rodriguez or Ray Rice. Their off field stuff affects the way I view them on the field. Sometimes it's a thing you just can't help...that's your gut feeling on a guy. I do cheer for Tiger on the course because I believe he's good for the game and I respect him as a player. I'm not his biggest fan because I don't like some of the things he's done off the course, but I see him in a more positive light now than I used to. I'm just hoping and praying this story isn't true because I'd have a hard time looking at him in a respectful way ever again.

Note: This thread is 3202 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!